Warning: ashotagekyan on ebay is a serial shiller! - now called lillys_cardworld

hairyangryfella

Tag Team Quads 93/94
Real Name
Graeme
This guy is such a ****ing scumbag!!! I won an auction off him in the past knowing he'd shilled it, left him a neg for shilling, he eventually filed a non-paying claim against me and got the feedback removed... Well, he's still at it, and still using the same shill account:

Bidding Details

eBay.com Item Bid History

Seller: ashotagekyan - now called lillys_cardworld

On top of that, he bought the card that I 'stole' off the seller who tried to scam me by sending me a junk rc instead of the Jordan/Lebron Exquisite auto - which he's trying to flip.

He bought this Jordan Scripted Swatches from godlovesworld and is trying to flip it and it shilling it hardcore...

Re: Warning: ashotagekyan on ebay is a serial shiller!

Well we can thank ebay for letting these crooks operate. I recently reported a guy that shilled me who had an account with no feedback, 24 bids on 8 items all with the one seller. eBays response - nothing

Hairy - do you think these guys are working together in a shilling ring? Kinds looks like they might be working together.

You won't bid like that if you want to win this card, right?

It really looks like shilling to me... :)

Regardless, it's the SAME account that shilled up the card I 'won', and still has 100% activity....... I have reported him at least 3-4 times, ebay does nothing. I message him, he gets aggressive, but just carries on...

Regardless, it's the SAME account that shilled up the card I 'won', and still has 100% activity....... I have reported him at least 3-4 times, ebay does nothing. I message him, he gets aggressive, but just carries on...

That is just disgusting how ebay lets scam like these get away.

Haha even his item description is so screwy.
Hope nobody outbids his shilling and then has to pay fees for selling high end cards to himself.

Its getting outta control hey. I just found a card re-listed, that I own and paid for 3wks ago! Ive been waiting for it to arrive, then see it listed again...bosh auto 3/10......flog.

Hey G just watch out with that 'GodLovesWorld' character I tried to ask him for postage to OZ for a card even though auction said he sends worldwide and never got a reply, they ALL sound shady mate :(

So I sent the seller a message last night... get up this morning and there are 5 messages from him... he's "going to sue me" and has proven that he "paid for the Jordan/Lebron" (when all I did was tell him he is in possession of 'stolen goods' or something possibly used in insurance fraud and it might be claimed back by USPS....) and that I won a card but "claimed I never won it" (which is wrong because I won it deliberately to leave him a neg for shilling...).

This guy is a moron. He thinks he got a good price on the Jordan Scripted Swatches and tries to flip all his cards, shilling them as he goes...

Yes, the feedback of the bidder in question does look very suspicious:
eBay Feedback Profile for punkedjackie

I have to say though, that bidding 1001 is not unnatural. Better then 999, which is probably used more often. But of course, this looks like a prototypical shill bidding account, especially considering this:
1. Selling Evan Turner 11/25 on 08-21-11 to the bidder in question
eBay.com Item Bid History
2. Making a second-chance-offer to the 2nd highest bidder and selling to him
2010-11 NATIONAL TREASURES EVAN TURNER RC AUTO 11/25 | eBay

Similar story with this Kobe Auto lot:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/110718370580
That 26-feedback-bidder "wins" and a lot of the cards included are listed afterwards again...
i.e.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120762772209

He ended the item and relisted it BIN.

Nice work Hairy - you obviously rattled him.

He ended the item and relisted it BIN.

Nice work Hairy - you obviously rattled him.

Well after his messages and me reporting him to ebay I replied saying I might leave him alone if he stops shilling... hopefully the scumbag starts behaving

Ebay should not allow name changes. Its bad enough they dont keep records after 90 days, but allowing chumps to change their name is akin to fraud.

Back
Top Bottom