UFC Wanting to start collecting UFC cards

MEZ684

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Josh
eBay User
mez260684
Hi all, more a collector of non sporting cards but looking to getting into UFC cards as a big fan.

Just wanted some advice on where to make a start. Have seen on dacardworld they have a presale for 2013 UFC bloodlines. is this a worthwhile set to start with??

any suggestions
?
Josh

Of Topps lineup last year Bloodlines was my least favourite, for the price it didn't better like a better bust than Finest. Knockout is king as far as hits go though.

I guess the other place to start is deciding what you'll base your collection on - who are your favourite fighters?

Ok, might look at a box of finest and wait for the 2014 knockout to be released. Fan of Johnny Hendricks, Nick Diaz, Junior Dos Santos and plenty of others really

Yeah its tough when you like a few fighters (just look at my sig!) but that can make it more expensive and harder to build comprehensive PCs as you spread yourself too thin.

I narrowed mine down the first three in my list and the rest are secondary collections that help in multi-card trades or make a box break a little more satisfying

Back
Top Bottom