wanted

wolves_fan82au

OzCardTrader
Real Name
James
i have a spare $20 to spend on some 90s base cards of Barkley,Kemp,Payton,MJ,Pippen,David Robinson,Miller,Webber,Hill,Kidd,Malone,Stockton,Mourning,rice,richmond,larry johnson,penny,orlargewon,Glenn robinson,shaq and ewing

hopeing to get a package of tthem if possible

Hi mate

Check out these lmk if u need em

karl1.jpg

karl2.jpg

vin1.jpg

dave5.jpg

CCF10052009_00001.jpg

CCF05062009_00001.jpg

CCF05062009_00003.jpg

CCF05062009_00004.jpg

got a fair few others, prob do heaps for 20 dlvd depending on weight posted.

lmk

Matt

I can hook you up with 90-110 card lot(no doubles) of those guys for $20 dlvd. I could give a few Jordans and the rest a mixture of all those guys. I live in the USA though, I could accept US cash if possible.

im looking to shift alot of kidd, TMAC + AI rc's if ur interested. got a heap of drexler and stuff too if your interested lmk.

hi.

i may be able to help u out with some nice inserts of these players ur after mate. go into my bucket here for inserts and then you'll find all me cards are in alphabetical order. so start with eg. A.Hardaway, A.Mounring, D.Robinson, D.Rodman, etc. here the link to go direct: Inserts OR Numbered pictures by good_old_bball - Photobucket

see how u go and let me know if theres anything u like. thnx, STEVE :) :) :)

i got a stack in my sig. just ctrl+f. can do all those names for $20 posted. although some of the jordans just sold, but got 1 or 2 left.

Back
Top Bottom