JUST ONE CARD NEEDED FOR THE SET NOW

# 104

ALSO WANTED 03/04 IKON SIGNATURE SERIES

BRETT LEE SIG CARD...

Wantlist

GOT HIM thanks Dan

scan0069.jpg

Re: Want-Have-Trade

Only 9 of these needed now! Numbers in first thread!

scan0007.jpg

scan0009.jpg

As much as possible Dan... Thanks for keeping an eye out:)

Gday Liam.

With all the cards you are chasing, do you have an actual want list ?? I file all my signed cards by players, not series so if you have a wish list, make it heaps easy for me to go through all the folders for you mate.

30/04 Sigs... who you need ??

Cheers Damian :thumbsup:

Thanks Wayne and Dan - Post 1 updated with main wants at the moment - TTT

man it makes me cringe to think i used to buy these packets for 50c or whatever it was back in the day. I would bring them home, where i had my own dice cricket game. I would write there stats on the back, and then liquid paper them off as there stats changed lol. So i would have some of these cards (now out in the garage), but they would all be ....well yeah just not worth the paper they were printed on :(.

Would love to see some scans though, bring back the memories :). The day i got the Viv Richards card, portrait shot....oh well.... i didnt block a ball in the backyard for weeks haha :).

Bumping it up

really want to knock off some FUTERA 96 WORLD CUP RETROS

Futera World Cup Series

Australian Retrospectives
AR1 - Mark Taylor
AR2 - Ian Healy
AR3 - Mark Waugh
AR4 - Ricky Ponting
AR7 - Stuart Law
AR8 - Michael Bevan
AR9 - Shane Lee
AR14 - Jason Gillespie
AR15 - Craig McDermott

Awesome cards :). I still havent found any of mine yet. Maybe they went to the tip :(. Excellent cards, haha how young does Whit look?

Awesome Damian will pm you soon, just going through some of the signed red thread first...

Hey Wayne, I have the Steve Waugh now mate(thanks to mambo), but if its the mark waugh I am keen and the ponting and healy I am definitely after.

Link to your wantlist Wayne? Also would you trade nba for the retro's?

Just the 2 88/89 scanlens cards needed now :D

PLEASE HELP!

1988-89 Scanlens
only 2 of the 144 cards needed now!
#'s 60 AND 104

Back
Top Bottom