wanted wrestling videos

jimboy316

OzCardTrader
Real Name
James
eBay User
gamer_jimboy
ok i started watching wrestling 15 years ago, i started watching Ted Turners WCW then went onto WWF after vince bought out WCW. and now im wanting the old WWF, ECW and WCW PPV videos and any other videos from both companies to add to my Wrestling collection.

just PM me with what you have and how much you want for it and we will go from there.

would you guys be willing to sell any?? and can i somehow get a list of what you have?

trade maybe but selling im not sure

it would take me months to copy out every one i have
a lot of my raws/sd's are now very crappy quality cause they were taped in long play but my 97-99 raws and nitros are in good condition (though i think some are clipped)

i have ppvs from wcw 96-2000 (i have 10-15 more on the way)
i have wwe from 88-2006 (some 90s ppvs are proper vids)
i have tna shows/ppvs (with maybe more on the way)
i have nitro 97-99 most probley clipped (i havent watched yet)
i have roh which are great events (but quality is pore cause its a handheld camera)
Super j cup 94(japan comp featuring eddie and benoit and a few others)
best of lightning kid (best matches from sean waltman aka x-pac,syxx,including hes classic battles with jerry lynn)
ecw on tnn (classic ecw from dec which included one of my fave mike awesome matches)
MLW reloaded - not the best quality or ppv

thats all i can remember of the top of my head

i have like 50 vhs tapes of ppv
wcw
wwf
wwe

stone cold era
mankind hell in cell era
goldberg era
etc
most are on disc now and could easily send out.
if theres a specific ppv u want
let us know :)

ok i started watching wrestling 15 years ago, i started watching Ted Turners WCW then went onto WWF after vince bought out WCW. and now im wanting the old WWF, ECW and WCW PPV videos and any other videos from both companies to add to my Wrestling collection.

just PM me with what you have and how much you want for it and we will go from there.

I have about 50 VHS tapes from ppvs 1998-2000. Wrestlemanias, SummerSlams,King of the Rings,Armaggedon,Royal Rumbles,Survivor Series. Let me know. $300 includes shipping cost (weighs about 40 lbs).

Mate, go to the forums in my sig - I run them, and there are a bunch of traders there with enormous amounts of shows for sale. Incredibly cheap prices too - entire years of Raw, Nitro, Smackdown as sets, 80s WWF and NWA, Japanese stuff... the lot.

Personally I have a huge collection - I am just too lazy to trade/sell them. :)

Back
Top Bottom