Wanted: TMNT figures and playsets (pre 1995)

BLOWN8

Such is life!
Real Name
Darren
eBay User
dazza_1563
Hi guys,
Im chasing Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles action figures from the late 80's and early 90's made by Playmates. Anything from the action figure range and im interested. The original ones, not interested in anything newer. Loose figures or still mounted on card, with or without accessories or weapons, im happy to look at anything you have in any condition. Im also after playsets new or used, complete or incomplete. Id love to buy in bulk to save on postage so if you have them around from when you were younger and want to sell let me know.
2485939744_45bfaa4098_z_zps1ab063ce.jpg

Please PM me with what you have any we can go from there.
Cheers
Daz

ooohh the memories, i have so much of the original stuff but like my cards i just couldnt give them up!!\
Good luck in chasing them up, just had to relive my childhood for a few moments, thanks!

Yeah i do the same mate, i reckon i had over 100 figures back in the day, it was my favourite memory of my childhood. My mum sold all my figures and playsets worth thousands when i was about 15 and didnt play with them anymore, she go $50 for the lot and i dont think i will ever forgive her for it lol.

Hey mate, i think i have a few. Let me pull them out and take a pic and get back to you.

Sorry dude, they are officially my brothers and he would like me to hang on to them for his son. Good luck in the search.

Thanks anyway Andy, you know where i am if you want to sell them. Ive just done my first trade, picked myself up a cheapskate and turtlecycle from the late 80's, thanks Leith Holding. And also picked up some random action figures from Ebay over the weekend. But am still chasing guys.

High on my TMNT wantlist is
4 x Turtles figures from late 80's (Raf, Mike, Don & Leo)
Original sewer playset (doesnt have to be complete)

But as i said before, am happy to look at anything.
Cheers
Daz

Sounds like an awesome chase I've heard the foot soldiers go for stupid money because people try and make an army of them with the play sets , I've got a medal collection and 3 or 4 different factory card sets one of the greatest cartoons ever!!!!

some of the sealed package figures from 1980s can go for $200+ each :p there is a set on ebay for $1000+!!!!

Ah I love the turtles. I had heaps even the van n blimp. I have all 4 turtles in the original box from 88(nfs). When I get home from work tomorrow ill put them up. Ill also have a look I think I have some loose stuff laying around. Sound like a 40 yr old virgin haha

here is some of what i have. I had more growing up but got rid of some during a garage sale and kept these
Not sure if i can part with them cause i would love to keep them for when i have kids one day(im 28) and watch them enjoy my childhood
But if anything interests you then PM me and ill see :)
I loved the TMNT
Leonardo was my favourite

IMG_7497.jpg

Also i got these about 7 years ago just for collectors sake. Cost me roughly 30-40 each back then. They are not for sale though.
IMG_7500.jpg

Nearly 10 years since this post last saw action lol. So rather than start a new one I'll just bump this back up again. I'm still looking to add figures and vehicles/play sets to my collection. Message me if you have anything that you think I might be interested in.

Cheers

Hi Darren,
I have this Made in Mexico 1986, springs have got wek over the years, I don't know if I sent you pictures before
TNT Truck 1.JPG
TNT Truck.JPG
TNT Truck2.JPG

Back
Top Bottom