Wanted Regal Greats of the Game Insert Cards at reasonable prices

all i have is buddy franklin BPG 29# 225 2018
and a kernahan and rattan metal gold 1996

probs not what your looking for ...

i've got some OK cards ...
you never know what people
are chasing anyway good luck ...:)
Hi I am Chasing Regal Greats of the game cards not Select Cards Thanks

reynolds case card , anderson buy back sig, beckwith numbers sig ,morrow numbers , todd enshrinement sig , zanotti and lord gold sig coughlin howarth andy collins clarke hansen sig and a number of base cards

Did you make an offer for Zannotti card . i would accept $120 but can we do it through here. If so i will reg post for $3 for you. Also is there any of others you would like to make an offer on?

Yes that was me . How do I go about Paying you? $3 registered postage is fine.

Give me the your best discounted price on the other cards for consideration

Dennis

reynolds case card No 24 $40, anderson buy back sig no 6/11 $450, beckwith numbers sig no05 $130 ,morrow numbers no10 $80 , todd enshrinement sig no 07 $140 , Benison gold sig no18 $140 lord gold sig no 2 $120 Jeeves gold no 37 $40 coughlin no 76 $30 howarth no 61 $25 andy collins no 63 $30 clarke hansen signo 65 $25 and a number of base cards reynolds capper carman barry$15 jeeves cook goldsmith christou williams zanotti jimmy melbourne lord fox coughlan $7.50

Hi Malcolm Just Transferred the $123.00 for the Zannotti Card.

Would be interested in the Lord Gold signature at $120, only willing to pay $120 for the Todd enshrinements signature & $300 for the Anderson Buy Back Signature Cheers Dennis

will accept $120 for Lord and todd, but $360 is as low as i will go for anderson. If you like i can post either today or wednesday together with zanotti

Back
Top Bottom