Wanted - Rare Cricket cards 1993-2019

mrtpe80

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Travis
eBay User
mrtpe80
Hello OCT,
Over the years I’ve picked up some good cards & contacts on here. I’ve also seen lots of good stuff I’d like to own go to others whilst I had other priorities. I’m now looking for some specific cards & would consider others that catch my eye. In order of priority I have this very short list.
1993 Gold Seal Border ( with matching cert)
1993 Gold Seal Bradman
Both have previously been sold on this site)
1995 Greg Blewett Sig (cause retailer is the only one advertising one)
I’m open to other select signature sets as I missed some of those. I understand these are sometimes available at retail, sometimes at trade shows at just below ‘retail’ I’m not looking to rip people off, willing to pay a fair price but won’t be offering ‘book’ price so to speak or match what you paid at the height of the card craze. A fair, happily negotiated price- if you don’t like the price you don’t sell. So, with that being said is there anything at the top end for sale?
Cheers,
Trav

morning, you are correct some people are chasing the old prices still, its a shame, I hope prices come back, doubt it with some sets, but live in hope, what do you think the border is worth now, I might have a Blewett somewhere, will have a look, would swap if you wanted, cheers Mark, you right about that warne ip on ebay, I went for that like the chap from NZ,

morning, you are correct some people are chasing the old prices still, its a shame, I hope prices come back, doubt it with some sets, but live in hope, what do you think the border is worth now, I might have a Blewett somewhere, will have a look, would swap if you wanted, cheers Mark, you right about that warne ip on ebay, I went for that like the chap from NZ,
Hey Mark, I know the Border gold seal non matching certification for sale on eBay $1700-$2200 & won’t sell at those prices anytime soon. I’d only entertain $1500 maybe a bit more for a matching number set. I think that’s stepping up in today’s market. I’m also keen on a 1/10 Bradman gold seal. Regarding the blewett signature set I’m happy to pay up to $100 posted. I think that’s fair in the traders market. I just haven’t seen one for sale lately. It’s the last one I need so looking to pick it up & move on. Currently looking for select border sketch redemption as well.
What do you collect? What you looking for?

Morning, thanks for reply, I agree I have seen those 2 on ebay, as you say they will be very lucky to get the price of the lower price, 1500 would be as much as I think the card would fetch, nice card, some of the cards on ebay have been on there for years, so some sellers think thats the price they are worth, 100 for the Blewett is more than fair again, I collect for my sons x2 I have been collecting 1998 select hobby since they were released, but like yourself will not pay silly money for them, can still remember pulling the Mark Waugh sig 1/100 from a packet, I picked just to have a look been, collecting since, also I collect Shane Warnes, again started early 90s with the futera sets, I again just put them away, I have not checked my cards for a while, I will check if I have the Blewett, and Border, gold seal, all the best Mark, I never have seen the Bradman, thats for sure, good luck,

Not sure how to pm on here, if you can would be good, thanks Mark, I think we have been bidding against each other, if you are chasing something, let me no I dont want to bid against you, cheers Mark,

Last edited:
found a border non matching no 36, the blewett is a 3 card sample set, never noticed before, all 3 of the set are sample cards, will keep looking, I am sure I had one, also found alan border master sig no 6 cheers Mark,

found a border non matching no 36, the blewett is a 3 card sample set, never noticed before, all 3 of the set are sample cards, will keep looking, I am sure I had one, also found alan border master sig no 6 cheers Mark,
So I sent you a private message, I find the forum a bit clunky to keep track of the conversations. Not interested is samples or promo versions. Tell me more about the border- do you mean 1993 gold seal signature 6/50?

thats fine, I am the same, the gold seal is from 1993 no 36 no matching numbers 3 card set, 1 of 50 and the other is a select from 2009, signed 1 of 100. no 6, both cards from these sets are on ebay to look at I am sure, I am not collecting these anymore, wish to concentrate on collections we spoke about, I have other signatures from futera, and the unsigned Bradman, from, 93, and borders 93 unsigned, warne hatricks 4 types. couple spares I think, I still need to check more, wont be able until Wednesday, all the best Mark,

Back
Top Bottom