Wanted: Pokemon Card Lots

eggshen

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Matt
Hey guys,

I am after a whole bunch of pokemon cards so i can teach my stepson the game. I used to be a huge collector as a kid but sold my cards years ago..

I am not after anything super special, Just preferably cards from the base/jungle/fossil era. As i'm not familiar with the newer pokemon after the first 151. My main aim is to be playing the game.. not collecting or anything... So a variety of trainers/energy/pokemon types is a must.

I would prefer to have some of the good evolution cards in there, Like a Gyarados,Venusaur,Alakazam and the like.. Dont care about holo's or not.

Basically i'm after a lot with enough cards for multiple decks and a variety of styles of pokemon along with energies/trainers.

Post or PM if you can help me out..

Thanks

hey mate ive got the following:
Pokemon Cards:
Machamp Holofoil
Hitmonchan Holofoil
Clefable Holofoil
Nidoqueen Holfoil
Magneton Holofoil
Pinsir
Beedrill
Vileplume
Jolteon
Mr. Mime
Snorlax
Electrode
Energy
Trainer - super energy removal
Trainer - item finder

hhye mate i have a few here ust send me your address in a pm and i will send them across if you just pay the postage then that will be fine mate ;)

I've got a heap from Jungle set, over 800 cards just from that set
20+ x Common Set
12+ x Uncommon Set
3 x Rare Set
And various Holos.
You can pick sets or individual cards, doesnt bother me.

Are you planning on playing properly or just at home? If at proper tournaments you can only play from Black and White On. Happy to help if you need any as I play every week and am a professor.

i have a case full or energys , itmes and commons un commons and few rares.?? probably 200-500 cards easy if you interested

Back
Top Bottom