parrathruandthru

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Geoff
Thanks for looking
I am after any cards and book labels that look similar to the following
Signed or unsigned

Update 11/05/14
I now have Nathan Cayless, Luke Burt, Jim Dymock, Stuart Kelly, David Penna, Jason Smith & Mick Vella from the 2000 Book Labels. I believe this is the complete set. Please feel free to correct me if you know different. Still after the other stuff. Thanks again for looking

Update 26/07/14
Its been brought to my attention there is a 2001 Eels On Wheels book label set. Known labels are Nathan Cayless, Nathan Hindmarsh, Brett Hodgson & David Vaealiki. I am after these and any others signed or unsigned. Image below.
Thanks for looking

img059.jpg

Brett Hodgson = 2000 Sydney Markets Card
Luke Burt = 2000 Book Label
Nathan Cayless = 2002 Eels On Wheels Card
Michael Buettner =2002 Book Label
Nathan Cayless = 2003 Pauls Book Label

2001 Eels On Wheels Book Label

2001 EoW Cayless Book Label.jpg

Last edited:
Gday geoff, Found a Ian hindmarsh parramattitude card and could have some more of these. Also found a book label of cayless. I am also an eels fan But not sure of how many years they released the book labels for I think this one is 2003 but looks a bit different to the one of burtie. It looks the same as micheal buettner one with a blue border. I have never seen them on ebay and have been on there a while. Just found the other parramattitude cards 1 is adam wheeler and the other is scott donald. Not sure if you are interested in these cards

Last edited:
Hi Moz
Thanks for replying to my thread
I am right for the Parramattitude cards. Also right for the 02 oval cards and 03 asics ones
If the Cayless one looks like Buettner it is from 02. Let me know if you ever want to move it on
I have only ever seen 00, 02, & 03 Book Labels. never seen 01 book labels so not sure if the exist or they missed a year.
these aren't mine saved pic from Ebay

Parra Book Labels.jpg

Mate they are Parra cards. There always seems to be a new collector who wants to pay ridiculous overs for Parra stuff. There has been times where I have thrown serious $$$ at stuff and not even been in the picture.
I paid $20 each buy it now for some 2000 book labels late last year.

Last edited:
I know there hard to find I cannot even recall where I got this one from. It would have been in a job lot of some sort. Pm me an offer if you want you are keen on it. As much as I collect eels It could be more suited in your collection

Back
Top Bottom