Wanted: Older Pokemon Cards

Bakery

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Sam
Hi All,

Am new here on the forum so I hope i'm doing this the right way. I have posted in the new members section.

I'm an avid Pokemon fan and love collecting the older cards, so if any of you have anything tucked away i'd be interested to know what you have. Just let me know what you have and we can go from there.

Kind Regards
Sam

Hi Sam
I have these from 1999, have been sitting in my cupboard since then, I'm not a collector of Pokemon but have had a friend look at them who believes they are worth something,

There is a few first edition cards mixed in there which I believe are the valuable ones, also an Ancient Mee, Holivraphic Machamp,Zapdos and others.
Not sure of a price but you can make an offer.

Cheers
Glenn
IMG_0786.JPG

Hi Sam
I have these from 1999, have been sitting in my cupboard since then, I'm not a collector of Pokemon but have had a friend look at them who believes they are worth something,

There is a few first edition cards mixed in there which I believe are the valuable ones, also an Ancient Mee, Holivraphic Machamp,Zapdos and others.
Not sure of a price but you can make an offer.

Cheers
Glenn
IMG_0786.JPG

Gday Mate, Wondering what price will you take for all these cards. Thanks. Send me email [email protected]

Back
Top Bottom