WANTED: Oddbodz

Miguelostos

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Michael
eBay User
migu-walt
Hello everyone, I'm Miguelostos.

I'm currently looking for an original uncensored #16 Rear Admiral Headbutt, Hot or otherwise, I'll take anything. For those unaware of the censoring, in the original, he has a butt for a head, whereas in the censored version, he is headless.
Also, if anyone has any information about Cold cards, I'd love to hear what you know.

I'm more than happy to buy, and/or trade for the cards I'm after, I have a multitude of spares.
I have around 120 Space Glo Hots, most numbers actually, 70 or so Pink Space Glos, and enough regular space glos to comprise at least a couple of full sets. I also have lots of spare Hypaheads, various Oddbodz in Hypervision, and a couple of visors/viewers for the aforementioned cards.

Please contact me if you have any of the oddbodz cards I'm after. Currently I'm not after anything else apart from what I mentioned, so please bear that in mind.

Sincerely,
Miguelostos

Last edited:
Do you have any of these from the oddbodz in hypervision:

#16 - Mimi Screami
#17 - NoNeck McGee
#19 - Teensie Woossbag
#20 - Ted E Sook
#21 - Monster Buns
#23 - FrankenBaby
#35 - Pear Dude
#50 - Moon Mummy

I've got #17, 21, and 35. I'd be willing to trade for a Cold card, or original purple border orange glos, I'm not after anything else currently.

well this is your lucky day :p

IMG_1739.JPG

Back
Top Bottom