Wanted: Oddbodz Glow Zone Cards

Boland

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Andrew
Hi Everyone

I am in need of some Oddbodz cards to complete my sets. I would be willing to pay for any cards anyone has that i need. Or I could offer a good trade as I have many spares to get rid of.

I am after the following cards:

Oddbodz Glo HOT 'Purple Boarders': 2,4,5,10,22,29,32,34,35,38,45,54

Oddbodz Hypervision: 58,59,60,61

Oddbodz Hypervision HOT: I don't have any of these cards. A full set would be great.

Just send me a private message if you have any of these cards that you would like to get rid of.
Thanks
Boland

Last edited:
I should have a fair few of those ones you need, will have a look tonight or tomorrow and see what I can do

Hey mate, I have the following:

Oddbodz Glo HOT 'Purple Boarders': 9,23,29,30,33,35,40,42,43,55,58,60
Oddbodz Hypervision: 54
Hypaheads Hypervision: 8,17,35,40

Send me a private message and we can work out a trade or payment deal. Thanks, Trent

The cards i am after have been edited. Still after the cards listed above.

I might actually still have my collection of Oddbodz in storage. I mostly had the space (blue border) set, but I remember having some others too. If I can find them I'll give you a shout!

Hey Everyone,

Have received some more cards, the list has been updated.
Please msg me if you have any of these. Keen to get the sets done.

Thanks
Boland

Hi Boland,
Just came across your post. Are you still missing any cards for your collection?
I have several that I no longer need.
Let me know.
Cheers, Jess

Hi Jess
I'm still after the cards listed in the first post. I have been updating the list as a recieve more.
Send me a private msg with the ones you are willing to get rid of and we will work out a price.

Thanks
Boland

Hi Everyone

I am in need of some Oddbodz cards to complete my sets. I would be willing to pay for any cards anyone has that i need. Or I could offer a good trade as I have many spares to get rid of.

I am after the following cards:

Oddbodz Glo HOT 'Purple Boarders': 2,4,5,10,22,29,32,34,35,38,45,54

Oddbodz Hypervision: 58,59,60,61

Oddbodz Hypervision HOT: I don't have any of these cards. A full set would be great.

Just send me a private message if you have any of these cards that you would like to get rid of.
Thanks
Boland

I've got 4 and 2 of the Purple borders... Mystery Kid and Snoop Doggy Do? Willing to sell them...?

Back
Top Bottom