Wanted N64 Games

ARTHY23

#61087 Draft Pick
Real Name
Sam-Arth Chhim
eBay User
arthy23
Pulled the good ol 64 out the cupboard the other day and now totally reliving my childhood, I've had more fun playing old games then playing the newer games that have come out.

willing to trade Basketball cards/or buy these games.

doesn't have to be boxed, just in good working order and also only PAL games

mainly looking for

Golden Eye 007
Mario Party 1/2/3
Super Smash Brothers
Mario Kart 64
Super Mario 64

let me know what you have.!

I can get you the following from a friend who is selling a few of them.

Golden Eye 007 (unboxed $30, boxed $60)
Mario Party 1/2/3 ($300 for all three unboxed)
Super Smash Brothers (unboxed $70)
Mario Kart 64 - $50 unboxed
Super Mario 64 - $40 unboxed

said depending on how many you want etc he can do a better deal.

hey I'll be interested mario kart/golden eye and mario 64.. can he do any cheaper in price as a lot of those 3..also can he wait a couple of weeks? it's mortgage week.. tough time of the month.. lol. thanks for the help..

hey I'll be interested mario kart/golden eye and mario 64.. can he do any cheaper in price as a lot of those 3..also can he wait a couple of weeks? it's mortgage week.. tough time of the month.. lol. thanks for the help..

yep i will ask him now. i'm sure he can wait. guessing you want them all unboxed?

He has smash brothers AUS version boxed but i want to get that from him lol $300 hit haha.

$100 is cool, yep all unboxed, my fiance is hanging to play mario kart and golden eye, she said she would smash me in both games lol...yeah right.. Women!!!! hahaha how bout postage?

$300 for SMB that is crazy.. but man I'd loved a boxed n64 collection but way too rich for my blood.. also I saw a box version of Mario Paper 64 for $450 on gumtree, is that a reasonable price? or is he dreaming?. would love to learn more about pricing of retro games.

so let him know.. not next week but the week after.. do I just send PayPal to u and u fix him up? I'll feel more comfortable with that since your reputable member here.

thanks again!!!

Hes dreaming at $450 for paper mario.

The the fact is its Australia everything is overpriced and that goes for games.

Most of the time its cheaper to get a game from the UK than buy it here

Last edited:
Hes dreaming at $450 for paper mario.

The the fact is its Australia everything is overpriced and that goes for games.

Most of the time its cheaper to get a game from the UK than buy it here

yer but have you seen what the UK guys do with retro games to AUS? sell it cheaper than Aus price (not by much) and bump up the postage so they get roughly the same price lol.

For new stuff yes it is over priced I agree, sadly though they getting smarter and companies are making you have accounts in that region. So if I wanted to get say a UK version of Ninja Gaiden, i would need a UK account to play it. Which isn't a big deal as you jsut signup. However when your console goes belly up and they try to restore it causes grief lol.

They need to centralise their accounts to work across the world otherwise the region free feature of the console is kind of half done lol.

I got paper mario from the UK delivered for $80 complete where here its $300+

I have bought heaps of games from the UK because its cheaper than buying here

you where lucky that a seller didn't know what he had or you bought at the right time I guess. Those opportunities do come up, but if you look at what currently on there, no where near $80 for boxed version unless it is NTSC US version.

Also you gotta look at it form a collectors point of view, the UK box has that lame black border, it puts off a lot of collectors in Aus, so they happy to pay the premium for the full cover version.

Crazy? perhaps but look at it like jersey numbered cards selling for 2x-3x the cost of the other ones, or if its MJ up to 10x more than the others.

I can get you the following from a friend who is selling a few of them.

Golden Eye 007 (unboxed $30, boxed $60)
Mario Party 1/2/3 ($300 for all three unboxed)
Super Smash Brothers (unboxed $70)
Mario Kart 64 - $50 unboxed
Super Mario 64 - $40 unboxed

said depending on how many you want etc he can do a better deal.

those prices are a bit above the current market prices. does your friend have a starcaraft 64 for sale.

Back
Top Bottom