WANTED - Manly Mojo Sapphire

Hey mate I have just hit a manly sapphire 17/20. If you still need it what's your offer ??

I'm looking at $500 at the moment. Do you have a signature Jnr paulo jersey???.

Will do trade + some cash for it.

No sorry don't have Paulo - can i get back to you tomorrow regarding price - just a question of getting payment to you ASAP as I have to pay for service, brakes and tyres - over $6K

i can but if I get an offer before you get back to me I probably will sell it. If not sold happy to deal with you.

I can wait until then but would need a holding deposit to hold it. $100 deposit will hold it. If you pull out I keep the $100. If you don't pull out you pay the balance of $400 in the 1/9/17.

Does that work for you

I can wait until then but would need a holding deposit to hold it. $100 deposit will hold it. If you pull out I keep the $100. If you don't pull out you pay the balance of $400 in the 1/9/17.

Does that work for you.

For your info

IMG_3517.JPG

Sorry mate I can do $480 and if you live near somewhere I can get to I will drop them off for you.

I'm covering the cost of the Raiders sapphire I paid for.

What area do you live in

I work in Sydney CBD - do you accept paypal - just want to make sure money will be in account before i commit - don't want to stuff you around - as I said looking at 1/9

Back
Top Bottom