Not open for further replies.

GarnettFan4Life

Administrator
Real Name
Matt
COMC User
GarnettFan4Life
Hey guys

Been a big fan of Jerome from seein him on tv (celeb poker etc), never really looked into his career further but seen a special on the Steelers last night on OneHd on their Superbowl XL run, wow, GREAT stuff!

Picked up a few cheap inserts and GU from ebay but if there's anyone on here who has some base cards, inserts etc FT/FS lmk!

Also interested in maybe an auto/superbowl card of Bill Cowher if there's any out there and some stuff of Ben Roethlisberger but The Bus is the main want!

:thumbsup::wave:

I have heaps..can check for you might have a few autos as well.....pm me to remind if I havent gotten back to you ...

---------- Post added 24-01-2010 at 06:13 PM ----------

The Bus is a champion!!!

I have the following-
19 common/parallels

Rookies-
4 sport, pacific, action packed, skybox premium, stadium club, proline live, score select,fleer ultra, wild card, upper deck, score.

I have heaps..can check for you might have a few autos as well.....pm me to remind if I havent gotten back to you ...

---------- Post added 24-01-2010 at 06:13 PM ----------

The Bus is a champion!!!

I have the following-
19 common/parallels

Rookies-
4 sport, pacific, action packed, skybox premium, stadium club, proline live, score select,fleer ultra, wild card, upper deck, score.

Sweet mate! Only rookie I got off ebay was a rookie exchange. plus a couple GU, a refractor, stuff like that.

LMK if you are looking to sell/trade any or all.

No auto's? only 2 I seen on ebay were $50 and $70 i think so when I get one it'll be the only one and hope to get cheaper than those lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom