Wanted - Hard Rock Cafe collector pins.

BLADE

G.C. Titans collector
Real Name
Dee
Hi guys

I know this is a card site but my wife and I are currently starting to get into Hard Rock Collector pins. If you have any unwanted pins or swaps, shoot me an Email. Im going over to Hawaii in February and want some on the cheap to do some trading when we go to Hard Rock. We want to collect Hawaii HRC pins and also pins from other significant dates in our lives. eg Married and honeymoon 2008, Sons birth 2012 etc....

If you walk into a Hard Rock anywhere in the world and say you want to trade pins the staff trade theirs, so we would love to get to Hawaii and get a few of their older pins.

I would trade NRL IP sigs for pins also

Cheers guys

Hey Blade. I have a few from Europe but have no clue where they are! I have a feeling they are in a box in the shed. Will look either this arv or tomorrow and let you know

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372330643.875822.jpg

Is this what you meant mate? These are from Orlando, not Europe as I first thought! Let me know if they are any good to you

I have a whole collection I'm looking to sell mostly from the US they are all limited run pins

mostly niagra falls NY and Canada but there are others from accross the country no Hawaii though various years I also have a Pin club members laniard and pin still in wrapper

mostly niagra falls NY and Canada but there are others from accross the country no Hawaii though various years I also have a Pin club members laniard and pin still in wrapper
There is all different years some with the old backing where there was a bar. Special pins like the brest cancer awareness pins annaverisy pins even a New York City fleet week pin.

I have an entire collection of pins from around the world. Mostly from the early 90's etc. They are in glass cases and willing to sell the entire collection at a reduced price. Can send photo's.

My pins are mostly USA with a lot from Europe and Asia.
if you want photo's, please let me know email address.

All of the Hawaiian pins are from 1996 to 2006 and are from Kona, Maui or Honolulu. There is also one pin from San Francisco.

The Eddie Cochran and Bill Haley pins are from the Dead Rocker Series.

The 1st photo shows all the pins including duplicates. Additional photos are grouped by city.

1. Eddie Cochran valued at 75.00
2. Bill Haley valued at 40.00
3. All others valued between 10.00 to 20.00

I am open to reasonable negotiations on the pins. Any questions please feel free to email me. [email protected]
F670C07F-F880-4167-B087-4EB13E8759F6.jpeg
FA0F918C-B771-43EB-BE69-9C37011D1798.jpeg
4AAC89FA-7285-489D-8CE8-B216C992626E.jpeg
E0AD46A7-1EB2-4A39-BB42-8872345A74E4.jpeg
BC1D8363-B457-4C18-B684-BC68F830637E.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom