wanted dragons cards

dragons for life

OzCardTrader
Real Name
duane
eBay User
redandwhitedragon131
hi im looking for 2005 playmakers, 2006 t Barrett league leader and redemption ,2011 champions b Morris Allstar signature, 2013 elite c runciman future star signature,2018 ELITE M DUFTY WHITE YOUNG GUN SIGNATURE,2018 ELITE B HUNT LEAGUE SENSATION SIGNATURE 2011 STRIKE AWARD WINNERS D BOYD,J SOWARD if any one can help please email me at redandwhitedragon131@gmail.com cheers regards duane

Last edited:
Have heaps of these spare.

hi Paul how much do you want for all the dragons inserts you have left in folders im thinking of grabbing them all plus I still want the parallel cards I gave you the list of as well can you let me know today can you give me first option cheers regards duane

yes how much for 2008 totc f burge, 2009 w sailor sketch,1994 series 2 b Mackay supporters choice gold card, and 2008 n blackjack past hero and postage to New Zealand please cheers regards duane
hi Paul not sure if my last message was sent how much do you want for all the dragons inserts that you have in the folders left I was thinking about grabbing them all can you give me a price please plus I will still take any of the parallels I gave you on the list that I wanted if you have them cheers regards duane