Wanted Andrew Wiggins patch cards

cardking739

OzCardTrader
Real Name
David Russell
eBay User
cardkingwhowantswhat
I'm a huge Wiggins collector who specializes in trying to complete patch card sets & have a few certain sets I'm keen on but interested in all patch & jersey cards of his.Have tracked his cards for 15 months or so & his value is down very low right now(The sale %s are waaaaay down in just the past 6 months muchless 12 months ago) & while his value is down I'd really like to try & get these sets as close to complete as possible & add other great stuff you may have of Wiggins. Have many stuff to trade if you need something for your own PC. Below are the sets I need to complete the most:

2015-16 Limited Unlimited Potential Prime/25 & Team Trademarks Prime/25

2015-16 Spectra Franchise Fabrics Emerald Patch/5 (got 3 of 5, need last 2)

2014-15 Panini Paramount Prime Patch/25

The pics included are of some of the ones I have of these sets & are looking to complete. Thanks in advance for any & all help in helping me track down these cards.

0708171707.jpg

https://flic.kr/p/Ysuszd

0709171347a.jpg

Ysuszd

0620171342b.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Mate have these available.

Cheers.

FC8F55F3-9721-4EFB-A610-8BA4A0D29CB6.jpeg
6FA4B229-A40D-4F7D-ACA2-FD1D53711CF2.jpeg

Aww mate I gotta have that it matches up with my "W"! Oh how I've hoped I could match up the whole word "Wolves" in this set! I got a orange Select/60 like yours, & always been wanting another dual Immaculate since I got rid of my other! But the Spectra Next Era, wow, we gotta make this happen somehow I'm sure you're surprised I got this one to match it & been searching for yours! Awesome!

2017-10-21_03-34-51.jpg

2017-10-21_03-36-29.jpg

To everyone on this post with such generous post & offers of cards, I'm interested in all of the cards mentioned. Of course we see the match I have with Glennmc of the Spectra Next Era cards, I got goosebumps just thinking bout them two matched up together in my display cases on my wall. I don't know if there's a bigger fan of a player than I am Wiggins lol. And I buy these cards in my PC for NO INVESTMENT purposes, but LOVE as a fan. I'll never sell my "chase" set cards & patch card of Wigs unless it's someone else's "chase" card & I have it.

Here's my Flickr, I got 1000s good cards & over 20k of cards in total, but here's what's uploaded so far. Anything you see that you like on there let me know & IT'S YOURS.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/cardking739/albums

Bumpin this up, I'm still on the lookout for Wiggins Patch cards. You all have been so gracious to me I figured its been a bit so I'd check & see why you 'll mighta gotten so n center this post.

Still been doing well on Wiggins patches but looking for more! I need to update my picsfrom original post as I've added to the sets& got plenty more good ones. Just an American who loves dealing with the good folks on here! You all are great! Hope more Wigs patches are around right now I'm in buying mode. Thanks you all!

image.jpeg
Any Interest

Great cards. Really looking for patch/jersey cards & Spectra & National Treasures stuff but thanks greatly for offering. I just don't think what I'm interested on paying for these beauts since I'm chasing bout 6 diff sets to try & complete & patch, jersey, relic cards are my fortay but will buy anything of his if,it's the right card at the right price. Thks very much for offering them. Feel free to shoot me some some priceson my PMs

Ant intetest. RC /10
$AU75 + post

20171231_141510.jpg
Seen this on eBay. I've got 3 of these & paid U.S. $16, $22.50, & $22. So the postage alone kills me from adding this one. Trust me the moment you listed it I was licking my chops but where the actual auction bids are ending up at of Wiggins cards & what ppl paid for them 2 yrs ago or his value then are totally different. So I would absolutely love to add yet a 4th one of these to my set I can only pay what the market is bearing & as an astute Wiggins sales data tracker guy its a shame his cards have fell so far. But me? I'm his biggest fan & don't care bout investing or not my cards are going in the casket with me when I leave this world! Lol. But we can talk more if you'd like via PM & see if theres something we can come up with to make both sides happy. Also to get a feel for each other. I have many friends from Down Under & hopefully have one more now regardless the outcome! Thank you greatly for your time & blessings to you, David

Back
Top Bottom