wanted 2016 Nrl Traders Allan Langer Legends signature card numbered #001, #005 or #050. Top dollar

I contacted this seller during the week to see if pickup was available due to the zero feedback and asked if it was newtown Toowoomba as im in toowoomba and figured it would be a less risky option if someone here won it.

I got no reply from the seller.

If you have an address or name shoot me a message if you like

Do you have any other details? It would seem more and more likely that you have been defrauded. I would send him a message advising your intentions to report the matter to the Police. I hate to see you ripped off but the seller looked a bit dodge from the start

Stalk Him. Find him on facebook. A barry who lives in toowoobma and get his last name.

Hi guys, still chasing any Broncos cards from any year #001, #005, #050 or #055. Katrina

Last edited:
Hi guys, still chasing any Broncos cards from any year #001, #005, #050 or #055. Katrina

That's good to hear. A low numbered Legend Signatures going for $220 not far after the release is very cheap.

Hi guys, has anyone seen a 2016 Traders Dynamic Duo Milf/Hunt #001 or #005 for sale???? I am also after a 2016 Traders Broncos Joe signature card numbered #001, #005 or #050. If anyone can help out it would be much appreciated, Katrina.

Hi guys, has anyone seen any number #001s for any team pop up for this years Traders as yet? I am just curious, Katrina.

645ECC94-7B9A-4409-9D1A-FE53E69C1AB7.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom