Wanted 2014 Souths IPs Traders and Elite

Nathraider

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Steve
eBay User
nathraider
Hi im after some signed Souths some souths traders and elites to finish my sets off. I have some raiders, warriors,st george 2014 elite signed and some souths traders14 to trade for these and heaps of other signed cards from previous sets. traders im needing Champion,, merrit and elites i need Sutton, Sam Burgess, Chris Mqueen, Merrit and( Tuquiri :)lol. Let me know what you have. I have some souths 2014 traders signed to trade ,Sam burgess, Goodwin , Inglis ,adam reyonds and a set of game day release close the gap cards feauturing Inglis,Thurston,t. roberts,j.wighton

Last edited:
What raiders cards have you got signed? I might trade for M&A cards?
Also, Tuquiri doesn't sign cards to the public, so I have a full set of nrl elite signed minus lote

What raiders cards have you got signed? I might trade for M&A cards?
Also, Tuquiri doesn't sign cards to the public, so I have a full set of nrl elite signed minus lote
I have traders and elites from this year the majority of the team bar campo and robinson. and heaps from other years Are the M&A cards signed?? Yes i know lote doesnt sign cards much i do have him on other cards when he used to sign or he was in a good mood lol.

Friday bump:) Hi im after some signed Souths some souths traders and elites to finish my sets off. I have some raiders, warriors,st george 2014 elite signed and some souths traders14 to trade for these and heaps of other signed cards from previous sets. traders im needing Champion,, merrit and elites i need Sutton, Sam Burgess, Chris Mqueen, Merrit and( Tuquiri :)lol. Let me know what you have. I have some souths 2014 traders signed to trade ,Sam burgess, Goodwin , Inglis ,adam reyonds and a set of game day release close the gap cards feauturing Inglis,Thurston,t. roberts,j.wighton

Back
Top Bottom