Wanted - 1995 Fleer Ultra Xmen Wolverine binder folder

RavenDan78

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Daniel
eBay User
Danzoncorp78
Hi I am new to this site... I been wanting a 1995 Xmen fleer ultra binder with original card pocket pages.
The front picture show artwork of Wolverine
I used to be really into collecting those cards back when I was at school..Now nearly 20 years now I still have them in great condition amongst many others
They used to cost a fortune back in that time :/ There was a shop called Card Crazy that I loved to visit to update card collections.
I don't think the folder was available for AUS and NZ I'm wondering if one of you out there have this binder folder to offer for sale? Thanks Daniel

I found that the binder was hard to find without having to buy it with cards (usually the complete set) already in it.
I was lucky in finding someone selling the binder with half of a different set in it for fairly cheap via eBay.

Good luck, bro. I hope you find one.

I found that the binder was hard to find without having to buy it with cards (usually the complete set) already in it.
I was lucky in finding someone selling the binder with half of a different set in it for fairly cheap via eBay.

Good luck, bro. I hope you find one.

Thanks Dan... I will try to find one in pristine condition hopefully one day. I am even looking for the 1995 Fleer Spider-Man album.
It took me such a long time chasing after the 94 Marvel Masterpieces gold signature series set followed by 96 X Men and 95 Fleer Spider-Man that I remembered

I wonder if any one have a 96 Xmen signature series checklist. I have this and the signature was like half cut off. It must have been a factory error and must be worth something

Back
Top Bottom