WANTED: ‘96 Gold Lazarus Master Cel

DaveK

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Dave
****WANTS LIST IS COMPLETE****

Hi everyone,

This is probably one of the shortest ‘Wants’ list for league cards you’ll ever read or see again.

If anyone has these that they wouldn’t mind parting with, please PM me.

-Dynamic 1995 series 2, Playmaker Numbered P2 Langer with Redemption card.

-Dynamic 1996 series 3 (Signature Gold), Acetate Signed W9 Glenn Lazarus signature with COA

-Dynamic ‘96 Gold signature, Master signature cel Glenn Lazarus in green box

A general question too, does anyone know if the ‘96 Master cels were actually signed by the players?

Thanks for your help in advance

Wanted list for my 1980’s non-sport cards:
https://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/threads/1980’s-new-zealand-movie-trading-cards.219268/

Cricket wanted list:
https://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/thr...sh-bowled-lillee-3-card-signature-set.219472/

Last edited:
Hi Dave,

I can't help with your wants, but I have some information saved (possibly from an older thread here somewhere) regarding the multiple versions of 96 Gold Master Cels;

1546489892515.png

Regards
Mike

Hi everyone, I hope you all had a great New Years to kick off 2019?

This is probably one of the shortest ‘Wants’ list for league cards you’ll ever read or see again. I was a mad Bronco’s fan back in the day growing up in NZ, so I’d like to complete sets to how I would’ve liked to have done back in the 90’s (my youth!). Can’t beat leaving the expensive ones until last while now I’m on the other side of the world.....with kids! :ermm:

Ideally and if things suit, I’d like to obtain the following....

-Dynamic 1994 Rugby league, Hometown heroes set - IN PROGRESS

-Dynamic 1994 Rugby league, Dynamic duo’s set - IN PROGRESS

-Dynamic 1995 series 1, any one of the Force 5 3-card sets (No Broncos here so ideally Stuart, but I know he generally is more)

-Dynamic 1995 series 2, Playmaker P2 Langer with Redemption card.

-Dynamic 1996 series 3 (Gold), Acetate W9 Glenn Lazarus signature with COA

A general question too, does anyone know if the ‘96 Master cels were actually signed by the players?

Hope you can help
Thanks in advance
Dave

Wanted list for my 1980’s non-sport cards:
https://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/threads/1980’s-new-zealand-movie-trading-cards.219268/
Dave, have force 5 3 cards sets of
stuart 0970
clyde 0686
mullins 0742

Hi Dave,

I can't help with your wants, but I have some information saved (possibly from an older thread here somewhere) regarding the multiple versions of 96 Gold Master Cels;

1546489892515.png

Regards
Mike
Anyone ever seen a signed Lazarus Master cel in a Green box??

🤣, yes, quite right Dave, I think I put that question up a week or so before the photos in the pm’s. 👍:)👍
just thought I would put it up so people would see it had been answered, so to speak.
Have had a few people asking about master cells over the last week.

just thought I would put it up so people would see it had been answered, so to speak.
Have had a few people asking about master cells over the last week.
Ah, of course, fair enough, I didn’t think of that.

Yeah, I’d seen the term Master Cel mentioned quite a bit recently. Luckily not all are after what I am.

Hi everyone,
I’m still after this....
-Dynamic 1995 series 2, Playmaker numbered P2 Langer with Redemption card.
-Dynamic 1996 series 3 (Signature Gold), Acetate signed W9 Glenn Lazarus signature with COA

-Dynamic 1996 series 3 (Signature Gold), Master cel signed Glenn Lazarus in green box.
Please PM if available
Thanks
Dave

Last edited:
Hi mate. Very valid question, you’d have thought I’d have remembered to mention that :x3:

‘96 gold Signature series Glenn Lazarus with the Blue CoA.
Very happy with the 4 I now have. Another avenue of pleasure that’s ticked off after 23 years.

74D9CDBC-4667-4276-AEBC-20B2D3AB17B0.jpeg
Holy crap Dave, that's 1 good haul.

Back
Top Bottom