Competition Want to win a box of Tap N Play BBL Cricket Cards?

Don,t have many cricket cards,but this one was a gift to me.If i was lucky enough to win a box,i know what i would do with it.

Have to go with these two, can split Thunder or Sixers as a former Sydneysider. Happy when either of them win.

8B0678E4-8CA7-414D-BBDF-ACFA31DEF864.jpeg

Thank you everyone for entering:

The 4 winners (drawn at random) are:

@Mabbs95
@hobo
@Paul_Ambrey
@Brendan_B

Congratulations and if you can send me via PM your contact details (name and delivery address) I will pass them on to TNP and they will ship out the prizes. Once again thanks to Tap N Play for the competition!

And @Bronz I have also contacted TNP to see if they can help out young Matty!

Cheers
Matt

Thanks to everyone that posted,I really liked this thread, some great cards on display and fantastic to see that it is not always the $ value of cards that make them special.

@220...
Absolutely spot on...
And thanks Matt and the organisers!
Bron

Just wanted to say a huge thank you to Paul @Paul_Ambrey and Brendan @Brendan_B for sharing some of the love form their prizes with my two boys.

Got to finish off their common sets and got a whole slew of inserts that absolutely made their day.

It's fantastic that collectors here on this site are so generous and we're still getting future collectors in to the hobby and teaching them what it's all about.

Thanks to Daniel @Wookiedragon too. He's given my boys the IPS bug. Everywhere I go now, the kids are trying to get sigs, inspired by Wookie chasing down IPs in NRL and cricket. How the man does it without going insane is amazing. One of the good guys of the hobby too.

Just wanted to say a huge thank you to Paul @Paul_Ambrey and Brendan @Brendan_B for sharing some of the love form their prizes with my two boys.

Got to finish off their common sets and got a whole slew of inserts that absolutely made their day.

It's fantastic that collectors here on this site are so generous and we're still getting future collectors in to the hobby and teaching them what it's all about.

Thanks to Daniel @Wookiedragon too. He's given my boys the IPS bug. Everywhere I go now, the kids are trying to get sigs, inspired by Wookie chasing down IPs in NRL and cricket. How the man does it without going insane is amazing. One of the good guys of the hobby too.

Always a pleasure to help mate, glad the young bloke enjoyed them! It sounds like he well and truly has the bug now!!

Back
Top Bottom