Competition Want to win a box of Tap N Play BBL Cricket Cards?

Matt26

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Matt
Hi everyone,

Thanks to the team at Tap N Play, and to celebrate Australia Day we have 4 boxes of this years BBL Cricket release to give away.

To win one of the boxes, simply post an image of your favourite Tap N Play Cricket Card and in a few words describe which BBL or WBBL Team you support.

We will close entries on Friday 25th January (5pm AEDST) and the lucky winners will be chosen (at Random) and announced at over the Australia Day long weekend. Open to Australian residents only.

The boxes will then be sent out direct from Tap N Play.

Thanks again and good luck to everyone!

Regards
Matt

Great comp. Thanks TnP and OCT.
Love my Nathan GOAT Lyon signature patch card. Lovely sideways design with a nice big patch. Love everything about this card.
I’m a Hurricanes supporter. Live in Tassie so couldn’t possibly pick any other team. This is our year so I’d love to celebrate by busting a box.

FE18EB25-DA41-47AE-B9B5-43712769B238.jpeg

From my son Alex -

I support the Sydney Thunder and I like bowlers.

I love these bowlers because they play for Australia and they get us all the wickets.

Plus they signed these cards for me.

Alex - 9 1/2

From me - thanks for the opportunity to enter the comp OCT and TNP.

20190118_101344.jpg

Thanks for the opportunity, great comp!

My young lad and I support the reigning champions the strikers! Great night out win, lose it draw.

Our favorite card from the BBL set would be the Stanlake auto which sadly we haven’t hit yet
In all the packs we have busted! pic below (not our card)

7DB8FF3E-71AC-4B78-8126-33F14BAE3091.jpeg

0A8A02D0-3633-4FDE-BF49-3A3265C8475B.jpeg

Thanks for the comp.

I support the Brisbane Heat.

I hope the first picked to win this comp is Mad Hatter Jnr, love to see kids involved and smiling!

Thanks. He's got the bug big time now. And he's at an age now where he can use pocket money to buy packets then go off to the fence and get IPSs himself.

Still needs to learn concept of 'trading' though lol.

Mines a split household wife and daughter follow the sixers, Im a thunder fan. Didnt really have a favorite for the first few seasons of BBL but when the Thunders loosing streak stretched to a second season I started following them. Must come from being a Eels supporter.
Favorite card is probably Brett Lee jersey card

Thanks for the competition!

Gotta represent the local Strikers as an Adelaide boy...

Fave player on the team would have to be Rashid Khan who took the game by storm as a completely unknown commodity.

But best card I've seen is this (not mine admittedly) - features the fastest thing with a cricket ball (just be glad Usain Bolt doesn't charge in from a long run up for the Windies)! And it features good ol' Colonel sanders too! Winning!

Thanks for the competition!

Gotta represent the local Strikers as an Adelaide boy...

Fave player on the team would have to be Rashid Khan who took the game by storm as a completely unknown commodity.

But best card I've seen is this (not mine admittedly) - features the fastest thing with a cricket ball (just be glad Usain Bolt doesn't charge in from a long run up for the Windies)! And it features good ol' Colonel sanders too! Winning!

I actually know the owner of that one very well........

Well, l like the Melbourne Rengarades but the Melbourne Stars went to my kids school and they are trying to turn me!

The Ashes release, National Pride inserts are still my favorite set made. Just love the way the foil reflects.l and shines.

Back
Top Bottom