Walking Dead season 5

dieboomdie

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Brian
eBay User
briannowell1
I love the walking dead and wanted to buy a case at the cheap price at the moment but was a little hesitant as I had seen some horror stories of breaks with this product. Anyway I bit the bullet and bought a case and hoped for the best.

Box 1

Making It - Rust 57/99

Walker Relic

Melissa McBride as Carol Peletier

Box 2

Do It - Rust 60/99

Carl and Enid hiding in a tree - Rust 55/99

Tara Chambler shirt Relic

Michael Cudlitz as Abraham Ford

Two boxes down and two nice autos

Last edited:
Box 3

Praise The Rain - Mud 33/50

Walker Clothing Relic

Chandler Riggs as Carl Grimes - Rust 88/99

Not the biggest fan of Caaarrrlll but a nice parallel auto

Box 4

A Very Important Mission - Rust 96/99

Missing Stash - Mold 23/25

Rick Grimes Shirt Relic

Norman Reedus as Daryl Dixon - Sepia /10 Redemption

Wooohoooo couldn't be happier with the break so far. So happy I decided to buy the case. Anything I get now in my 4 remaining boxes is a bonus

Thanks for checking out my break

Box 5-8

Base parallels

RELICS

Tyreese williams
Daryl Dixon
Carl Grimes Rust 76/99
Tyreese Williams Mold 07/25

Autos

Tyreese
Noah
Tobin Mold 05/25
Abraham Rust 65/99

Last four boxes not as strong as the first but still very happy with the auto/relic parallels

I think overall I did quite well with the price I paid.

As always thanks for checking out my breaks

some of the parallels are pretty subtle in these sets, I find it a bit hard to distinguish, like looking at the base autos you have and the Reedus, I dont see the difference to indicate its a /10 (other than the numbering obviously). Either way a super break and pretty sweet to get a bonus auto along with it! congrats

Maybe the pic doesn't show it too well but in hand there is a big difference. The whole card has a Sepia tone to it not full colour like the other autos, is probably more obvious if you see the base Sepia I have compared to the normal base but thanks for the replys and yeah I think I did pretty good with this break.