Vintage Toys!

image.jpg

Man this takes me back. I was a TMNT kid, I remember going bonkers as a 6 year old at Christmas 1990, as I got the 4 turtles and Splinter (the ones from the upper rows) and the Turtle Van. Ended up with the Sewer Cycle later on, and I had a mate who had the Blimp.

Funnily enough I went back to my folks place about a month ago to sort through some of my old crap that I had left there since about 2001/2002, and found all the old TMNT stuff packed away, all very second hand now but pretty sure it was like that before it all got put away :D . Also found my old Incredible Crash Dummies toys, I had 3 dummies a red card and a go-kart, as well as my old Star Trek Micro Machines.

One thing I did uncover, I had totally forgotten about, because I never actually put it up or displayed it, was something like this

aRXhtcD.jpg

The photo isn't mine but it is pretty much the same thing.

I think this was a promo with the Sunday Times in WA where you had to collect coupons to claim the coins. I was living in Kununurra at the time and my Grandparents down in Perth collected the whole set, framed it and sent it up to me. Unfortunately the glass was smashed by the time it made it up to Kununurra and it was put away in a cupboard by my folks with the intention of fixing it. Alas we never did, and it has basically stayed wrapped up for the last 23 years. Including a mid-90s move to Qld!

I'll get it re-framed one day!

I have about 50 pieces in my TMNT collection ranging from 1988 - 2012. All the vehicles from 1988 are factory sealed besides 1 , all the figurines are near mint/mint condition, a few unpunched cards and then the fantastic 2012 classic collection turtles on the bottom. I have 3 sets of those lol close to my heart
This is half of my collection, the other half is at my misses joint coz have no room :(
image.jpg

WOW thats awesome

WOW thats awesome

i could show you my complete collection lol its a little bigger than that :p
not sure if anyone would be keen, but i may sell my DC retro superheros soon and some star wars figures, all mint on card. need to start selling some stuff :( gotta save for a wedding so need the cash

Ok this is about 90% I have 1 more special item at girlfriends, prob the best and most sort after in the TMNT collection. Ill take a photo of it during week. These are it enjoy
image.jpg

The photos attached is from what i believe is a 1960's Aristocrat machine. More than likely was in a club somewhere as it is called a 'Clubmaster'.

2 Bob machine

Resized_20181101_150212[1].jpeg

Back
Top Bottom