• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TCAC

TCAC
Real Name
Sonny
eBay User
tcac_1of1
melbourne_toy_hobby_fair_23rd_june_2019_darebin_arts_entertainment_centre_preston_APCS.jpg

Melbourne Toy & Hobby Fair
Sunday 23rd June
Darebin arts & entertainment centre
CNR St Georges Rd and Bell St, Preston
Time: 9am-3pm
Admission: Adults $5, Seniors/Kids 4-12yrs $3 & Families (2 adults/2 children) $15

FREE PACK of Match Attax 2014 cricket for every entry (commemorate the World Cup)

LUCKY DOOR PRIZES from our sponsors: Banter Toys, TLA trading cards, Trading Cards and Collectables and Classic Carlectables.

Items for sale on the day include:
Die cast model cars and vehicles:
Match box, Hotwheels, Biante, classic Carlectables, Trax, Dinky, Ikon.
- Trading Cards:
Sports cards - basketball-NBA, baseball, football (AFL, NRL, NFL), soccer, cricket, factory sealed boxes, complete sets and single cards
Non sport cards - TV, movie, complete sets and inserts
- Wide-range of card supplies and accessories
- Pop culture:
action figures, bobble heads, figurines, apparel, posters, giftware, lots more
- Sports collectables
- Books, magazines, paper ephemera
- Model Railways
- Australiana
- Coca Cola
+ lots more
Visit us on the following:
website - www.ashow.com.au
twitter - #toyandhobbyfair
instagram - #apcs_events

For bookings or other information contact APCS co-coordinator on 1300 727 971 or 0497-544-197

I will be there - Will have the full range of Harv Time Signature Cards available along with a NEW RELEASE !!!! - Who will it be ?

harv-time.wixsite.com/website

First show I had been too and I found everyone to be super friendly and helpful. Was able to trade for or purchase 27 cards that i needed to help complete this years set and the prices were super reasonable.

I was only interested in footy cards - there was about 4 tables dedicated to AFL but there was definitely plenty of pop culture stuff as well

Tarry I was the same. My first show and found it a wonderful experience. Reasonable prices and people passionate about Cards. Loved it!

Back
Top Bottom