VIC Card Shows/Trade Day-Night?

Connor-Pain

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Con
eBay User
conno-pain
Hi all,

Not sure exactly how to put this but what Victorian card shows are there? It feels like there's a really strong and passionate card collecting group in Victoria, but no centralised card shows or trade days/nights.

I know there aren't many card shops around, let alone with the space to hold enough people beyond 10-20 at a time, but what else is out there?

Is it possible for a large room or event space to be booked out for a weekend day and night, where collectors can come and meet others? Buying, trading and selling would be welcomed and encouraged, and I think depending on the location it could be a great event.

Would anyone be interested in an event like this, or could a card store in Melbourne/Victoria host such an event?

Any thoughts, comments or ideas would be more than welcome as I'd love meet more people in the community and have a space to enjoy the hobby, similar to the U.S., that isn't strictly online.

Thanks for listening to my rambles!

I’m in Greenvale atm, happy to travel however I’ll warn you I’m horrible at basketball :D

Do you guys bring and trade cards? Keen either way.

Hey man,
There hasn't been one for ages due to lockdown etc. Hopefully can get one going again soon...
Sweet as bro yeah keep me posted I've only just gotten into the hobby over the lockdown period be keen to hang with a fee people in the hobby shoot some hoops n all that for sure

Sweet as bro yeah keep me posted I've only just gotten into the hobby over the lockdown period be keen to hang with a fee people in the hobby shoot some hoops n all that for sure
Yeah I'm back into it again after a few stints!

Much crazier than before. I'd also like a meet

Back
Top Bottom