TCAC

TCAC
Real Name
Sonny
eBay User
tcac_1of1
22nd annual Melbourne card expo
springvale_24th_june_2018_TCAC.jpg

Come see us at table 32 with some EOFY specials such as 2017-18 tap n play soccer for $90/box, all from a fresh case you get to pick.
Basketball, NRL, cricket, and non sport deals; boxes, sets, singles and supplies
NRL, cricket and Regal promos
NRL: Purchase $20 worth of packs and receive 1 show card
Regal: Purchase a box to receive the Warwick Capper exclusive card (only have 6 left)
Cricket: Purchase 4 packs of Ashes to receive 1 show card

springvale_24th_june_2018_table_layout_TCAC.jpg

2017-18_tap_n_play_cricket_show_cards_1_steve_smith_TCAC.jpg 2017-18_tap_n_play_cricket_show_cards_2_steve_smith_TCAC.jpg 2017-18_tap_n_play_cricket_show_cards_4_ellyse_perry_TCAC.jpg
2017_ESP_TLA_NRL_show_card_exclusives_rabbitohs_roosters_cowboys_broncos_sharks_panthers_TCAC.jpg 2018_ESP_TLA_NRL_show_card_exclusives_TCAC.jpg 2017_regal_greats_of_the_game_gotg_preview_warwick-capper_TCAC_exclusive.jpg
trading_cards_and_collectables_penrith_canberra_brisbane_perth_victoria_basketball_boxes_TCAC.jpg trading_cards_and_collectables_penrith_canberra_brisbane_perth_victoria_high_end_display_TCAC.jpg trading_cards_and_collectables_penrith_canberra_brisbane_perth_victoria_loose_packs_TCAC.jpg
2017-18_tap_n_play_soccer_open_box.jpg

First show I have been to in about 4 years.

Seemed like exactly the same people selling and buying. Got some really good deals.

Not sure about other people but I like it when the selling have the prices on the card for each. You know how much you are paying for the cards.

For me I like to know how much I am paying so I can add in my head. It seemed like when ever I asked some of the people for the price on a card they always hesitated and then told me a price. I'll be honest I didn't buy 1 single card from a person that didn't have a price on the card before I purchased.

I'm sure everyone is different and has different buying and selling strategies. But my preference is when people have prices, I feel like they are normally the most fair. When they don't have a price how do I know that when you tell me $30 your not telling someone else $20.

Just though id share my thoughts. Was great to get back out there to the shows.

First show I have been to in about 4 years.

Seemed like exactly the same people selling and buying. Got some really good deals.

Not sure about other people but I like it when the selling have the prices on the card for each. You know how much you are paying for the cards.

For me I like to know how much I am paying so I can add in my head. It seemed like when ever I asked some of the people for the price on a card they always hesitated and then told me a price. I'll be honest I didn't buy 1 single card from a person that didn't have a price on the card before I purchased.

I'm sure everyone is different and has different buying and selling strategies. But my preference is when people have prices, I feel like they are normally the most fair. When they don't have a price how do I know that when you tell me $30 your not telling someone else $20.

Just though id share my thoughts. Was great to get back out there to the shows.
Couldn’t agree more. Nothing worse than stall holders who turn up to a fair with no prices on items. Like you I more often than not walk right pass them!

Back
Top Bottom