Very big, very random mailday

shawnkemp40

🔴⚪⚫
Real Name
Dylan
So this by volume is probably my biggest mailday.
20180127_122000.jpg

The box is 1ft x 1.5ft
Just on 8kg. I have bought a few small collections so this is like opening a case for me as I only know about 30% of the contents!!
Funnily there's not 1 Ennis card in this mailday.
A lot of MJ's and a lot of random could be anything!!
Will post the better cards results once I am done.
20180127_122434.jpg

20180127_134909.jpg

Well there were some hidden gems in the MJs
Very happy with them. As for the rest ot is really random. A lot of 93/94/95 basketball and NFL and some xmen and such. Will sort them out somewhat and post them up for sale

Oh man, nice stuff! Larger Than Life MJ used to be an epic tough find, never thought I could ever get one (as a kid) but today they are reasonably priced, considering all factors!

Oh man, nice stuff! Larger Than Life MJ used to be an epic tough find, never thought I could ever get one (as a kid) but today they are reasonably priced, considering all factors!
Yeah that was a nice find amongst everything.
That and the maximum metal i didn't know where in there. I secured my dream card as a kid the other week. The 93/94 Ultra MJ Scoring Kings. I love it

You bought a PC knowing 30% of the contents and were surprised at some of the better cards in there? :ermm: Are you in the market for a Kidd PC?! hah hah

Deep pockets, big brassy ones or a real pack / box / carton / PC gambler! Either way man, you'll have fun going through that lot for days! Real trip down memory lane!

You bought a PC knowing 30% of the contents and were surprised at some of the better cards in there? :ermm: Are you in the market for a Kidd PC?! hah hah

Deep pockets, big brassy ones or a real pack / box / carton / PC gambler! Either way man, you'll have fun going through that lot for days! Real trip down memory lane!
Wasn't an expensive gamble skip. What I knew was there was worth what i paid. The 2 graded cards were bought separately and not everything came from that pc. I bought 2 small jordan lots as well.

Last edited:
Wasn't an expensive gamble skip. What I knew was there was worth what i paid. The 2 graded cards were bought separately and not everything came from that pc. I bought 2 small jordan lots as well.

All good mate, rolling along like a boss! Keep us posted with what you find along the way!

Back
Top Bottom