VC and MJ pick-ups

ejt85

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Elliott
eBay User
Ejt85
Hi guys got a couple cards come in last 2 weeks that i really like, so thought id show em off

BIG thanks going out to a good mate Steve aka good_old_ball for hooking me up a few of these and for great prices! :D

(note: all scratches are on the case/top loaders)

1st up a few for the VC folder

Ultimate Dual Jersey /25

003.jpg

Ultimate Collection Patch /25

004.jpg

Jambalaya :)

005.jpg

Super Scripts Auto (sticker auto, not that keen on it in hand :()

006.jpg

Ultimate Sigs /10 (this card is sick! Cheers Steve-o)

007.jpg

Now to something a bit better......

MJ's

Ultrabilities (steve-o)

008.jpg

LOVE THESE NEXT 3!!! In order of favourites!!!

911 (thanks again steve-o)

009.jpg

Competitive Advantage (saw 1 of Verse1's maildays and ever since then i needed this card...now chasing the set)

010.jpg

And now to this, what a debarcle this was...

1. Had a deal to get a BGS 9.5 for 225US come up with the $ emailed the seller and had no reply, went back to eBay and he had relisted it because he saw a similar auction sold for 404 the day before, so he relisted it and got 192 haha!

2. Different seller, won a auction for 125 paid and just waited.....4 weeks pass and no card, emailed the seller and he told me it was sold on behalf and that he had emailed his friend and that he hadnt sent the card so i got a refund... :mad:

3. So after about 2 months of almost owning this card, i finally got it! My favourites 90's insert set at the mo, also chasing the set! This is in amazingly good condition!

MJ Dunk N Go Nuts

015.jpg

Cheers boys! :) Pretty stoked with these pickups, got plenty more on the way to!

Yeah the C.A's are sick, got 7 incoming and 3 more on watchlist ;) Will be a nice looking set when its finished!

Sickness!!!!

Looks like your Dunk N Go Nuts is in tip top shape too, how are all the letters on it? Are they all intact?

Sickness!!!!

Looks like your Dunk N Go Nuts is in tip top shape too, how are all the letters on it? Are they all intact?

You know how some of the DNGN"s fade and go yellowy and sometimes the letters are all funny coloured and have splotches on them?
Well this 1 has none has none of that nonsense going on haha! I tried taking a good pick of it but at night with the lights on it wasn't easy! I'm actually pumped after getting it and seeing how good of shape it's in! Makes it so much worth while :)
Cheers for the comment bro, I know you've already got all these, but they are sick enough to appreciate again ;)

---------- Post added 15-05-2010 at 06:44 AM ----------

And thanks to all the other guys that have comment, I'm quite suprised the jambalaya is getting that much love :)

I'll try and have a full set of the competitive advantages in a mailday in a couple of weeks so keep your eyes peeled for that goodness!

the Dunk N Go Nuts is in Mint condition elliott!!! very nice stuff, and definetly paid off to wait and secure a "good" one. and also glad i could help out mate, i try to when i can. i also sent out ur package for ya today, im pretty sure you'll like whats in there :D:D. cheers mate :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Cheers Steve! Yeah dude the DNGN is pristine! Fav card at the mo :) Would
love to send it in and get a grade on it from Beckett.

Cheers for sending them cards out, can't wait for the Kemp CA had 6 of them arrive today they are awesome cards! 4 to go

How'd you get on with your mate with the /20 Ult sigs VC to match my gold?

Back
Top Bottom