Status
Not open for further replies.

garyhcricket

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Gary Holmes
eBay User
garyhcricket
Looking to trade any of these pictured for signed Tap n'Play cards (2014/15 set) of mainly the non International players.

Queensland 3.JPG
Queensland 2.JPG
Queensland 1.JPG
latest cards.JPG
94 promos.JPG
File0002.JPG
Blewett.JPG
Cards1.JPG
Cards2.JPG
Cards3.JPG
File0001.JPG

Hi Brendan I'm trying to 'resist' the 15/16 set as I'm in England and I still have so many of the 14/15 set to get signed. !!
But I may try and get the test set or maybe a few of the cards where the players will be in England this summer, so, players like
Adil Rashid, Brendon McCullum, Kumar Sangakkara, Tom Cooper, Peter Siddle, John Hastings, Luke Wright, Michael Carberry, Michael Klinger, Michael Lumb and Andrew McDonald. Maybe we can sort something out on that basis.
I'll keep the 2 Bichel cards for you
Gary

Hi Brendan I'm trying to 'resist' the 15/16 set as I'm in England and I still have so many of the 14/15 set to get signed. !!
But I may try and get the test set or maybe a few of the cards where the players will be in England this summer, so, players like
Adil Rashid, Brendon McCullum, Kumar Sangakkara, Tom Cooper, Peter Siddle, John Hastings, Luke Wright, Michael Carberry, Michael Klinger, Michael Lumb and Andrew McDonald. Maybe we can sort something out on that basis.
I'll keep the 2 Bichel cards for you
Gary

Sounds good Gary.

I should have anything you want as listed above spare. I can send you all of the above if you like?

Hi Brendan
Sounds good to me...would you like the other Queensland cards as well ?
I'm new to this so what do we do next ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom