Value help

adz2332

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Adam
Hey all
Considering selling a couple cards as some cash right now (new turbo, damn priorities), plus select has nearly single handedly killed the hobby for me, but thats another story.

The couple cards im thinking of selling inperticular are
- Primus 2001 Captain signature and redemption card
and
- Primus heroes of the game sig. What makes this one special is its numbered no2 and its perfect sig. have seen many with crappy smudged sigs etc

Just wondering what you think they would fetch on the open market?
Depends on what the value maybe is to weather i sell or not

Cheers all

Honestly Adam the market is down at the moment mate, i can confirm this as i have been trying to move quantity for the last six months now and it hasn't been easy.

Those cards are RARE as hell and you won't get what they are truly worth. Cards are like Yo-yos. They go out of fashion, they come back in fashion.

The time will come again where your primus captain signature card would fetch 1500 plus again very easily.

In a non buyers market, you'd be lucky to get 800.00.

Try another Port collector first mate, there are a few on here. If you have to sell they will probably be fairest and at least you know they'd go to a good home. :)

Hi I know this post is 7 years old but you don’t still have the primus sig do you? Or if not can you put me on to who you sold it to?
thanks

Back
Top Bottom