Motor Sport V8 Supercars Races

V8Collector

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Nick,Issaiah and Mick
Who's attending V8 Supercars races this year?

What event/events are you attending?

Do you keep going back every year?

I will be at the GC600. The only Gold Coast Indy/GC600 races I havent been too is 1991, 1992, 1994 and 1995. I think the V8s started doing laps there in 1996. I have photos of Brocky in the 05 Commodore

I'd love to attend that event...What do you think of the current format with international co -drivers?
I like it....plus there is more posters to try and collect :)I wonder if maybe it shouldn't be for championship points

Going to Phillip Island this year for the first time. And have been to (and will be going to again this year) Sandown as i only live about 5 mins away from the track its rude not to go.

I'd love to attend that event...What do you think of the current format with international co -drivers?
I like it....plus there is more posters to try and collect :)I wonder if maybe it shouldn't be for championship points

It isn't as good as Indy. I love the fact that the international flavour is still there but its not the same. 2008 was the best year for me. I had a hot pit pass and ended up out on the grid pre-race. Got some great photos.

It isn't as good as Indy. I love the fact that the international flavour is still there but its not the same. 2008 was the best year for me. I had a hot pit pass and ended up out on the grid pre-race. Got some great photos.
Any chance of posting up a couple of these pics

Going to Phillip Island this year for the first time. And have been to (and will be going to again this year) Sandown as i only live about 5 mins away from the track its rude not to go.
To great tracks some real history there

This is one of my photos of Danica Patrick in 2008. This is geeting fairly close to the action.

PICT0242.jpg

I do Bathurst every year, plus have done every year of the Sydney 500 so far, not sure I can make it this year as im moving to Darwin in Oct/November.

I do Bathurst every year, plus have done every year of the Sydney 500 so far, not sure I can make it this year as im moving to Darwin in Oct/November.

Bathurst would be an awesome experience....Where abouts do you sit?

Sydney have put on what looks like a good event the last few years with the title going down to the wire

Back
Top Bottom