US Black Friday Sales

thePACisback

I Hoard Horford
Real Name
George (Call me Gee)
COMC User
No1CavsFan
Any of you guys gonna be doing anything for Black Friday in the US this year?

I’ll be browsing Blowout Cards deals as per usual. I’ll have a few hundred bucks on me, can’t wait to buy some stuff

Yep, always look forward to these.

Was wondering though as I haven't bought anything from the US for a while, are sales affected at all by our changes in GST rules, like restrictions, fees from card shops, breaks, COMC?

Quite possibly this is where a US addy helps. myMallBox is in a tax free state so no charge there and I haven't been hit with GST on any shipments so far (touch would) coming into oz from them.

Jumped on Dave and Adams for the first time since March last year.

One look at the jacked up shipping prices and I'm out. Yeesh.

Edit: well Blowout is a heck of a lot better. UPS Saver is $75 vs DACardWorld $110. Never used them but I think I'm about to.

Last edited:
Jumped on Dave and Adams for the first time since March last year.

One look at the jacked up shipping prices and I'm out. Yeesh.

Edit: well Blowout is a heck of a lot better. UPS Saver is $75 vs DACardWorld $110. Never used them but I think I'm about to.
Have a look at the MyMallBox thread in the general forum, and you won’t have to worry about those shipping prices ever again

Got a few things from Dave and Adams and Blowout

2016 Panini Donruss Optic Football Mega Box ($12.95 Blowout)
2016 Panini Donruss Football Mega Box ($11.95 DACW)
2016 Topps Update Series Baseball Fat Pack ($2.95 Blowout)
2017 Panini Crown Royale Football Ultra Box ($26.95 DACW)
2017-18 Panini Donruss Optic Fast Break Basketball Box ($38.95 DACW)

All shipping to MyMallBox, where I have a ton of stuff right now. Productive day

Have a look at the MyMallBox thread in the general forum, and you won’t have to worry about those shipping prices ever again

Have an account with them, used it once for a signed Miesha Tate poster Fanatic wouldn't ship to Australia. Do you get them to forward your orders on, or do you have them re-pack them?

Have an account with them, used it once for a signed Miesha Tate poster Fanatic wouldn't ship to Australia. Do you get them to forward your orders on, or do you have them re-pack them?

You can repack/consolidate everything you ship there, then you pay to get it forwarded however you like.

For comparisons sake, an NFL jersey from Fanatics would cost a sh*t ton of money to ship over from Fanatics right away. I got it shipped to Australia with registered DHL shipping for around $22 USD. Check the big thread on it in the General Forum for more help, but it is the real deal

Back
Top Bottom