Urgent Advice Needed

Dont know him...but I'd always be wary of a large deal with such low feedback. Surely he's had another account before if he's doing large deals, so makes you think think there has to be a reason why he's created a new account?

Just my 2 cents though!

I don't know him, but I would pretty much guarantee that person has or at least had more than one ebay account, going of his history...

That doesn't at all mean I wouldn't buy from him....

Just make sure if going direct, put terms of sale on an invoice request and stipulate EMS or Top quality shipping with tracking must be in the terms of sale...

I've bought from 0-1 feedback sellers before, but covered myself in case of anything going bad...

Yeah, it is very rare that someone new to the hobby jumps straight in to high end deal??? Maybe they are on a forum somewhere?

I don't know him, but I would pretty much guarantee that person has or at least had more than one ebay account, going of his history...

That doesn't at all mean I wouldn't buy from him....

Just make sure if going direct, put terms of sale on an invoice request and stipulate EMS or Top quality shipping with tracking must be in the terms of sale...

I've bought from 0-1 feedback sellers before, but covered myself in case of anything going bad...
I took it as Terry selling to this guy, not buying from??? Maybe I am wrong?

Personally I wouldnt. NO protection as a seller....its easy to get rolled. If you were the buyer, then less of an issue.

Back
Top Bottom