Upper Deck Employee Special Edition Cards

fastnbulbous

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Tom
I saw a few of these precious metal gems pop up on Ebay. Upper Deck sound like a great company to work for.

http://upperdeckblog.com/2013/09/upper-deck-surprises-employees-with-special-trading-cards/

This week Upper Deck’s President, Jason Masherah, held a company meeting to recognize many employees for their significant accomplishments with the company. In this quarter alone, 16 employees were honored for achieving significant milestones in years of dedicated service to Upper Deck. Out of those 16, over half celebrated 15 or20-year service awards. The industry has certainly changed a lot since many of those employees first started with Upper Deck, but one thing that has not changed is the commitment by these employees to continually bring collectors the best in terms of trading cards andpremium memorabilia.

And then Masherah shared another exciting surprise with each employee. As a thank you for all of their hard work and dedication to the company, the executive team had secretly created a special series of unique Upper Deck employee cards. Employees received a selection of these cards this week and now have the tough decision of whether to keep the cards or sell them.

Many of the employees do plan on keeping them. I know I’m excited to share what I received with my boys when they get older so they get a nice feel for what daddy does. Hopefully they will think they are as cool as I do. Collectors may be able to snatch some of these up however from a few other employees who decide to sell them through online auction sites like eBay.

2013-Upper-Deck-Employee-Precious-Metal-Gems-Pink.jpg

2013-Upper-Deck-Employee-Quad-Memorabilia-Card-Jordan-LeBron-Tiger-Gretzky.jpg

The Hogan or Tyson gems look pretty sweet!

Back
Top Bottom