Panini Blog Updated Image Gallery: Pack Out Continues for 2011 National Treasures Football

Panini Blog

Panini Blog
Real Name
Panini
ntpackout61.jpg

You take one day off to spend with the kids on the last day of spring break and what happens? Pack out begins for 2011 National Treasures Football, only one of the most important sports card releases of the year. So, while I’m having the time of my life at home playing “Life” with my two sons, some of the sweetest football cards of the year are being hand-collated at the Panini America printing facility.
Luckily for all of us, good buddy Kevin Haake is on location helping with the process and snapping as many pictures as possible along the way. What follows are the first of what promise to be many preview images we’ll update throughout the day.
Haake’s first batch of images includes some of the product’s true calling cards, including Rookie Cards, cut signatures and some downright history-making booklet cards. There’s a word for what you’re about to see, even given the less-than-ideal lighting conditions at printing facility. And that word is, “Wow!”

b.gif

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom