Jonathon M

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jonathon
**UPDATED**

Been collecting Vincent Brown since Xmas 2011

My first real collecting exercise since 1994 :thumbsup:

Mostly low-mid end jersey/auto's

These have all been bought as singles so I guess it's all my maildays rolled in 1

Just picking up the odd bits and piece now until he gets back on the park

cpl more on the way but there always is

vb1.jpg

Gold standard gold piece and Contenders are both /10

vb2.jpg

vb3.jpg

6_VBROWN.jpg

5_VBROWN.jpg

4_VBROWN.jpg

3_VBROWN.jpg

2_VBROWN.jpg

1_VBROWN.jpg

2s846rb.jpg

A4 signed photo from a hobby shop in San Diego who had pics of the signing sessions, so Im very confident is legit

20us56o.jpg

Booklet /15... Prob my fave

20krx36.jpg

^^ Love the prime sig card and the triple auto /18 is awesome in hand (so much better than scan)

307xphu.jpg

t0orb7.jpg

9iffh3.jpg

3445sg7.jpg

25qdx88.jpg

2zs4pr6.jpg

f0anit.jpg

2n6zrjp.jpg

30maa2o.jpg

19l3zo.jpg

3590kep.jpg

wa0oi8.jpg

x42d6t.jpg

Massive haul there mate, some very beautiful cards in that lot! Makes me wanna scan up all my new Butler additions :)

Cheers mate,

Go for it, put them up bud, would love to see them. would be great if we had a few collectors with a rookie each this season coming each starting a thread adding to it with scans whenever new cards arrive... The NFL area here needs more life!

Man that is an awesome collection. Vincent Brown looks to be on the verge of turning into a top class WR (as much as it pains me to admit this!). I love the booklet cards also. Been trying to get me a Raider one but don't want to over pay so keeping an eye out on a bargin one.

As for that Topps blank bank it will be a legitate 1/1. Topps themselves sold them off on ebay (I remember seeing a James Laurinitis one). I am not sure the reasoning behind it as such though.

BTW nice Auto photo also. Pity about the actual play... :mad:

BTW I have a 2011 Absolute Memorabilia Rookie Premiere Materials Autographs AFC #d 15/49 if you are interested? I am looking for Raiders - in particular Tyvon Branch, Stefen Wisniewski, Sebastian Janikowski, Shane Lechler, Howie Long, Tim Brown and Bo Jackson.

sweet collection and really like vincent brown. damn shame he's injured and who knows when he'll be back.

was hoping for a vincent brown auto in the inception i bought but only ended up with a patch. saw so many brown autos pulled in videos and of course bilal powell and never got one of him either hehe

Cheers guys... been a bit quite round here lately (we just bought a place so the chase has slowed down) Have prob about 15-20 more so will need to update this again soon. VB will be back, no doubt. He's a gun and will challenge Meachem for the number 2.... However, If Gaither aka "Big Lazy" keeps "suffering" from mystery back spasms the passing attack is in big trouble

BTW I have a 2011 Absolute Memorabilia Rookie Premiere Materials Autographs AFC #d 15/49 if you are interested? I am looking for Raiders - in particular Tyvon Branch, Stefen Wisniewski, Sebastian Janikowski, Shane Lechler, Howie Long, Tim Brown and Bo Jackson.

Do you have a scan??? I have a howie Long jesey from 10 crown royale and id have to see what other raiders I have to make up a trade.

cheers mate

Back
Top Bottom