Site Admin
Real Name
Graham
eBay User
ozcardtrader
COMC User
ozcardtrader
Hi all

After a few recent events, I have decided to change the trading rules on the site.

We are now placing the onus on members to adequately cover themselves in a trade. This means taking responsibility for your trades and ensuring you buy, sell and trade in a safe manner at all times.

The rules have now been renamed to site guidelines, and are still exactly the same. They are guidelines on how to buy sell and trade safely on the site. If you follow the guidelines, you will mostly have no issues.

What this means is that all trades are up to YOU. We will take action on members that do the wrong thing, but we will not become involved in any trade problems.

Be sure to get adequate contact information from the person you are dealing with. We do not store other members information - this is YOUR responsibility. OzCardTrader will not assist in any way with completing your deal so you need to ensure you cover yourself adequately or get enough information from the other person to cover yourself. OzCardTrader is only provided for a place for two members to trade cards/items and will not become involved in these trades or sales.

In line with this, we have decided to remove the requirement for "no PayPal gift" as quite frankly noone was adhering to it anyways. It is now listed as a recommendation only for safe trading. Feel free to ask for PayPal gift, but as per normal members have the right to refuse to send via this method to cover themselves.

Please let me know if you have any comments or suggestions re these changes.

Graham

hi so its still ok to do gift payments between members you have dealt with in the past with no hassles.i have sent and recieved gift payments with only 1 parcel go missing and that member was good enough to replace missing cards .

hi thanks for clearing it up might piss a few off but guess have to go with the herd except for select few

Graham,

Since they are guidelines now and not rules, does that remove the requirement for members to not send cards in white envelopes? I mean in the rules, if a member sent their cards in envelopes they would get a neg but now they are only guidelines this may not be possible anymore.

Bumping this up as a reminder for everyone.

Trading and selling/buying is permitted on OzCardTrader.com.au. The site and its administrators accept no financial responsibilities/liabilities with respect to these transactions. OzCardTrader.com.au may be considered as only a venue where these deals can take place. OzCardTrader will not assist in any way with completing your deal so you need to ensure you cover yourself adequately or get enough information from the other person to cover yourself. OzCardTrader is only provided for a place for two members to trade cards/items and will not become involved in these trades or sales.

The feedback you can leave for members is your way of notifying others of a deal gone bad. Please use it. We will remove any retaliatory feedback.

Back
Top Bottom