Update from ESP/TLA on this years NRL Releases

Yes I am aware of this, Katrina

Back then, we were just happy to chase sigs.

Pissed off there was no chewy though. Was the end of the world.

And do you know how many high end Souths cards I got to chase? Right through the 1990s? A 1996 Craig Field. When he'd already dissed us and signed with Manly. But I got over it.

Firstly, thanks for the update, I think it is long overdue, however I do take it personally that you cant engage directly with the community but have to go through a third person, you write in the first person but have someone else post it? Brooke Clark don't just monitor the forum engage with the collectors.

^^^^
what he said

Sure you might not like all the feedback you receive but it would build a relationship with your customers.

Your enthusiasm for collecting this number is admirable, amusing and discerning all at once. No offense intended if course. As a self confessed enabler, i just went through my numbered collection and was a bit dissappointed not to find any 36ers for you.
Never mind Matt, maybe you will find one soon enough, thanks for looking.

Ahhh what a horrible looking card that is, with Futera in the mix now, this is not going to end well lol.

Like TNP do with the cricket set, d'ya reckon we can get some Jillaroo cards in Traders / Elite / PP 2017?

I reckon it would be awesome.

The ladies footy is tough as, and top quality.

Plus it encourages girls in to footy AND card collecting, and highlights the game.

Just a thought.

The cards have tnp/esp on them. I ended up getting in touch with the right person and have secured my sets :)

Tap N Play have the licence for Australian Rugby Union - ESP/TLA have the the licence for the NZ franchises for Super Rugby.

Cheers
Matt

Back
Top Bottom