[UPDATE - eBay Sales History] New Website - 130point.com

nissangtr35

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Laine
ADMIN APPROVED

SITE UPDATE

Hi All,

I have just finished adding some great new functionality to my website. You can now search previous eBay sales of cards similar to what sortsof and cardsnoop offer.

There are two ways to do it. First is simply by clicking on the 'eBay Sales' link on the top bar and enter you search text directly. The second way is to open a checklist and click the magnifying glass next to a card in the list.

Youre results are limited to 100 / 90 days due to the restrictions of eBay's API I'm afraid.

-----------------------------------

Hi All,

I just wanted to let you know I have just finished the first cut of a website I have developed which might be of interest to you all. Basically the site consists of three things as follows:
  • A Panini redemption database which allows you to see if your redemption card has been signed,
  • Set checklists for all Panini products which you can search by set, team or player, and
  • A set info page which lets you search for numbered hits by team or player which I am to add more details to shortly breaking down hits by numbered base/inserts, memorabilia, autos, and patch autos.
It covers all sports Panini has produced products for and if you want to have a look you can find the page at:

130point.com

Feel free to play with it and send me any feedback via PM or the email address [email protected]. I’m especially interested in any errors you find that my testing has failed to find as well as suggested improvements or future functionality you think might be useful.

Cheers

Laine

Last edited:
Like how you can search by player, will make it easy for player collectors like myself.

Thanks guys. That was my aim, some of the other similar pages are a bit cluttered!

I might look at a simple player search for the checklists so you can see every card for your PC. Is that something that might be of interest to people?

Thanks guys. That was my aim, some of the other similar pages are a bit cluttered!

I might look at a simple player search for the checklists so you can see every card for your PC. Is that something that might be of interest to people?
Literally the only thing I use Beckett.com for, updating my PC Checklist

Well maybe now you don't have to! I've added a Player Info feature where you can find a checklist for your player across every year or just one. Let me know what you think!

Hi everyone. A few new updates have been added to my site. I've just finished including AFL checklists for the 14, 15, 16 & 2017 Footy Stars. Big thanks to Tony from Select for helping me get hold of the checklists.

I've also added the ability to search through previous eBay sales to get an idea of your cards value. This works across all sports and can be accessed one of two ways, via the 'eBay Sales' link at the top of the page or by clicking on the magnifying glass next to a card in the checklist.

Please let me know what you think and if you find any errors.

Cheers

Laine

Back
Top Bottom