tak35bne

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Dave
eBay User
tack35
COMC User
tak35bne
for the NRL types, I should receive Monday or Tuesday my factory sealed box of 1995 Series 2 cards........will update the thread exactly when the break will happen so if you need any MINT cards from this series, stand by and we can do some trading............looking forward to next week...........:)

Good luck with the break.

I am sorry to say the break is cancelled, I got home from work this arvo to find that the courier driver who delivered the parcel left it sitting on the ground near the front of the house and the box was absolutely soaked. I went ballistic and have lodged a claim but unfortunately this means I cannot open the parcel or the box any further. Even though it was a sealed box I bought, the plastic wrapping had split in places and this allowed water to intrude......:(

Wow, bad news mate.
Hope it all turns out ok.

Yeh me too.........in the mean time I have been watching a couple of boxes from '96 series 1 (or was it series 2), anyhow, gonna buy them, only get to break one as the wife wants to put the other away for the kids to give me for xmas...........:)

Back
Top Bottom