Upcoming EPL season...does anyone care anymore? May contain scores / spoilers

So will they make the more exciting final possible?
Surely they won't put LFC v Real yet.
The draws are rigged but surely they know what would be the best outcome for the CL final. Still at this point you can't write anyone off.
The way Roma played was something else and zi Germans are gonna bring it regardless who they draw. So will be entertaining regardless but I do hope for a Real v LFC final with CR7 to get the winner. Until then I will support my man Mo and his Merseyside reds.

Nice to see United fans and club give Arsene some deserved respect pre match last night.
He looked somewhat embarrassed by the occasion but all in all it was a good gesture to a legend of management. If he didn't have to deal with SAF and Maureen (Chlesea days) he may have been more respected by his own "fans"

Always have and will, have a great deal of respect for Arsene.

Sad part is he has nothing apart from Arsenal FC, his wife left him due to him spending so much time there. He lived and breathed Arsenal.... and what did he end up inheriting? A bunch of turn coat fans! They will be regretting his departure in the years to come!

@shawnkemp40 You're spot on classy move by United and it seems fans from other clubs have more respect for him than his own.

Gutted to hear the boss has undergone emergency brain surgery. Hope he pulls through. I feel sick to the stomach
images (5).jpeg

Fantastic season. Hats of to Man City , awesome , record breaking season. Good news for City is Pep is sticking around (so I read). Shit house news for the rest.
Mo Salah... bargain. Roma should be well and truly pissed off. Liverpool not so much.

Glad Luton got promoted. Awesome stuff.

Sgt_pepper you still around? It’s more entertaining (for everyone else) when we spar....

The prices in transfer rumour mill are horrid.
Looks like our idiot board have set the tone for AVG players being 65/70mill players. More if your name is Pogba. So let's take an ACTUAL good player like Salah, in this market 150mill??

Yes I am a bit old school, but I am sick of the social media stars and their agents getting stupid money.
More fool the club's paying it I know but ffs there has gotta be a stop put to this. Sickens me as a fan of football.

This might interest you Dylan! (and others) - It’s a book that will be available on 15th August, I was just looking at the booktopia pre-release listings :)

07CA764C-B785-4F92-AF2C-6FC69F12811F.jpeg

“For many, supporting Manchester United Football Club is much more than the ninety minutes out on the pitch. Away from the stadiums around England and abroad, their interest can extend to collecting items of memorabilia relating to the club and its players. Some simply collect programmes from the games they attend, along with the match ticket if they had one, but there are others so engrossed in the clubs long and illustrious history that they have created their own personal Manchester United Museum, with countless other items relating to the games and the individuals who have worn the red shirt.

Here, Iain McCartney, long time collector and editor of the Manchester United Review Collectors Club, looks at some of the items that these supporters scour the footballing world for.”

This might interest you Dylan! (and others) - It’s a book that will be available on 15th August, I was just looking at the booktopia pre-release listings :)

"but there are others so engrossed in the clubs long and illustrious history that they have created their own personal Manchester United Museum"

That bit is my place!!! Haha although I really do have too much!!
Looks like I will be purchasing that book!
Thanks for the heads up Matt

Poor, poor Loris Karius. The mental well-being of that young man is critical right now, and I hope the whole of the Liverpool Football Club supports him. Imagine the stress and strain of being blamed by millions for a defeat on the world stage in the most prestigious club competition in the sport. You win together and you lose together.

Yeah agreed. He showed so much remorse to the LFC fans after the match too. Felt very bad for him.
The commentators were suggesting that's it for him at Liverpool however he has been really good all season just unfortunately he fkd up at the worst possible time. To be fair Liverpool weren't great today, Salah going off should have spurred them on instead they switched off.

@Matty76 @shawnkemp40 Well said lads, well said. We lost the match when Salah came off, our tempo just died as did our belief. We needed a stronger bench and a better keeper at the start of the campaign. I'm not hating on Karius as he's improved all season but ended up back to square one on the night.

Back
Top Bottom