COMC User
tak35bne
Well I have a few boxes coming in over the next few weeks, first will be:

The Golden Compass, also
Star Wars - Episode 1, then
2 boxes of Justice League

will do them on OCT as they arrive.

bol with the breaks tak, ill be watching out for them in the coming weeks

Good luck, I'll watch for the live breaks. Is that Justice League Animated (Inkworks, a few years ago) or Justice League Archives (Rittenhouse, this year)?

Good luck with the breaks!
I am a big Justice League fan and look forward to seeing what you get!!

On the subject of Upcoming breaks - non sports....
I have a box of Iron Man 2 and a box of Lord of the Rings Masterpiece 2 at home waiting for me to open them!

Good luck, I'll watch for the live breaks. Is that Justice League Animated (Inkworks, a few years ago) or Justice League Archives (Rittenhouse, this year)?

Its the Justice League Animated from Inkworks, got the two boxes, album delivered from the states priority mail for 140 dollars.............looking forward to them arriving. Also just picked up 4 of the 7 promo cards from a local ebay seller..........will be chasing the other 3 pretty soon I reckon.

I have just received some boxes that I bought off ebay. All are Rittenhouse Archives boxes, one of each;
Justice League
Batman
Fantastic Four
Was pretty happy with the prices of them, but then the shipping was quite expensive. You win some, you lose some!!!!!

I have just received some boxes that I bought off ebay. All are Rittenhouse Archives boxes, one of each;
Justice League
Batman
Fantastic Four
Was pretty happy with the prices of them, but then the shipping was quite expensive. You win some, you lose some!!!!!

Well done, my son and I had fun opening the JUstice League box. In fact yesterday we won the only auto from the series for 2 dollars US...........was very happy indeed.

Back
Top Bottom