tak35bne

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Dave
eBay User
tack35
COMC User
tak35bne
Just busted a hobby box of Terminator Salvation, quite a nice set and seems will be fairly easy to finish. So I found a bargain on the bay, retail boxes of Terminator Salvation (sealed) that were sold in Target Stores for 15 dollars each. bought 3 and will bust on OCT when they get here.

:)

good luck Dave, what are the odds for the boxes? Man i wish that release had a Sam Worthington auto!

good luck Dave, what are the odds for the boxes? Man i wish that release had a Sam Worthington auto!

24 Pks to a box, auto are 1:24, Costume Cards are 1:48, Embossed Foil cards are 1:6 (hobby) and pop-up battle cards are 1:8 (retail boxes), sketches are 1:48 I think. Yes a Sam Worthington auto AND the actor who played John Connor would have been nice also, maybe also Moon Bloodgood, I like her.................... :)

I don't want to be a wet blanket here, but those auto and memorabilia break odds sound like hobby box, not retail box to me. Is that what the seller told you?

Good luck mate. I actually busted a hobby box of Terminator Salvation on Friday funnily enough. Will post results tonight for those that are interested. Those do sound like the odds that were stated on my hobby box though

Back
Top Bottom