Unnumbered cards

Mattya123456

Oz Card addict
Real Name
Matthew
eBay User
mattya123456
Hi all, I recently picked up a 96 World cup set. About half of the inserts were unnumbered including Mark Waugh Premiere Batsman 3 card set unnumbered with redemption cards unnumbered to 100 and the main Mark Waugh card PB2 unnumbered of 500.
My question is. Are these Sample cards?

Cheers
Matty

No Matty, they are not sample cards they are simply unnumbered inserts, of which who knows how many are floating around.

Futera cards stamped "sample" will always be worth more than unnumbered inserts. There were 200 samples of inserts from 94/95 and only 50 samples from 95/96 and 96 Elite.

I have never seen an insert card from Decider or 96 World Cup stamped "sample". They only seem to appear as either numbered or unnumbered, so how many unnumbered inserts from 96 WC and Decider is anyone's guess.

Interesting stuff about the numbering there Brad. Thanks for that.
I am sure I have a Damian Fleming fronliners marked sample at home in the folder though. If so will find a piccy for you.

Do you know numbers for player edition cards Brad? The player edition cards seem to be the most guarded secret from futera.
Here is a warne one.
https://picasaweb.google.com/alex.cricket.cards/Cricket#5423688278836895026

Hi Alex, I got your card in the mail this week, didn't realise it was actually metal. Pretty unique and don't think there would be many around. I will try and do a mailday for it and see if anyone has any more info on it.

Back
Top Bottom