United Mail Day - Updated 12/1/2015

shawnkemp40

🔴⚪⚫
Real Name
Dylan
So after deciding to continue on with my PC I have gone a bit crazy and kicked myself back into motivated mode... so here's what I have picked up in the last couple of weeks
The TPG Rio Ferdinand 1/1 looks so much cooler in hand!

Also put my entire PC into Ultra Pro 1 touches ... Sheesh, that was a mission! Looks amazing though. Got some crackers incoming which I will post up next week.

Sweet mail day bro!!!

I'm so glad you didn't decide to sell up your collection, it's the best Man U collection going around , looking forward to more.

A few more hit the PO Box today... Been after the Giggs and Neville for ages. I only need the Scholes from the /100 Manuscripts Black for the set! The Young/Fellaini dual patch Platinum 1/1 is cool as well. For the price - I couldn't knock it back!!

A few more bits incoming - although the Vidic auto and jersey cards are Inter and are not in MUFC kit , it is the only licensed stuff of him on card so I can deal with it!! The football is 2014/15 squad. I haven't seen all the autographs on it but from the couple of pics I saw it has Herrera, Shaw, RVP, De Gea and few other new lads. Other than that a few random jersey and auto cards...BTW my goal by years end in a post I put up months ago was 250 I am at about 260 in hand and growing!
Link to this months purchases so far: http://manchesterunitedcollection.webs.com/apps/photos/album?albumid=15766805

I'm a NFL collector but hit a few Man United cards in 2014 Topps Premier Gold.
Di Maria New Signings Insert & a Falcao Green Auto /99. should arrive in a few weeks if ur interested PM me & I'll let you know when they are in hand.

Well today was like xmas at the old po box! Sorry for the crappy pic but was in a rush to load em on here! The van Nistelrooy gold legendary 5/10 is a ripper.. rare as rocking horse sh!t

Mammoth mail day, great viewing bro. I don't think I've ever seen the RVN 5/10 auto, how long have you been looking for that?

Mammoth mail day, great viewing bro. I don't think I ever seen the RVN 5/10 auto, how long have you been looking for that?
Cheers Raj
I have never seen it for sale before. When I saw it I had to have it lol. The golds from that Legendary set are super rare so to have Scholes and now RVN is pretty cool

nice cards. great collection.
as I have a similar collection that no-one ever sees I can appreciate the hard work and sometimes luck that goes into finding some of the cards.
I hope to get some new cards from Africa in the next few weeks when I am there. I shall see if I can get some to sell here on this site.

Hi Dave
Yes I think I have sold some of my doubles to you via ebay. Let me know if you have any doubles that I don't have and I will happily buy them from you. Travel safe