Ultra Pro Sleeves

Shaunao1983

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Shaun
Wanted to get your thoughts on Ultra Pro Sleeves.
I've noticed there is a Made in America and a Made in China versions. The Made in America version has a American Flag on the packaging for those unaware. Both versions advertise the same quality more or less. My question is do you think The Made in China are cheap Knock offs? Would it be better to pay a little bit extra for the Made in America?

I think you are referring to the basic card sleeves being made in China and the premium type made in America.

Premium card sleeves fit in folders unlike the cheaper variety and they appear more glossier.

All comes down to personal preference and how you store your cards. I store my PC cards in premium sleeves and the rest in standard sleeves. It's good to pick-up any supplies when Ebay promote their discount code sales.

I think you are referring to the basic card sleeves being made in China and the premium type made in America.

Premium card sleeves fit in folders unlike the cheaper variety and they appear more glossier.

All comes down to personal preference and how you store your cards. I store my PC cards in premium sleeves and the rest in standard sleeves. It's good to pick-up any supplies when Ebay promote their discount code sales.
Thanks for the info mate.

Back
Top Bottom